Im an upcoming rap artist that needs an engineer to mix and master !!

thisisdynamic

ill o.g.
Im an upcoming rap artist and im really lookin for an engineer who believes in becoming apart of my journey to the top .. a budget is not something I have at this current time so if ur workin on rates im sorry ur reading this ... but if work just for the benefit of makin good music and believing we can go somewhere u can check out one of my songs here http://soundcloud.com/thisisdynamic/dynamic-take-that-1

I know most engineers only work for pay thats very understandable, heck who wouldnt i'd like some damn pay as well lol ... but im on the verge of becoming something, im opening for busta rhymes on 17th of may... and i need few tracks mixed before that hits that im gonna perform at that show and further mixing after that because its bouta get real hectic after that ... so pls if u are an engineer down to work with me contact me to my email
thisisdynamic@hotmail.com

thisisdynamic

ill o.g.
I maybe can help a little, but I have so many projects in the air now I am drowning. But it sounds pretty good to me.

im so tight on schedule with this busta rhymes concert i have like 4 tracks that i need finished in 15 days ... and 1 track in like the next 2 days so i got sumthin fresh out, tracks just stackin up since late feb that just sittin in the vault ... i kno its a lot to ask when an artist is trying to get free work but thats all i can do at the moment .. gotta be someone out there ... but def contact me via email thisisdynamic@hotmail.com ... any help is appreciated