Illmuzik Producers from DMV

dBtheProducer

Autism Dad, I Use FL Studio
Battle Points: 89
i want to make a crew based out of the dmv area (dc, maryland, virginia)

i have a vision for building the newest brand of producers from the area featuring many styles and genres

think of it as a new 808 mafia type click...but from this area...
or another ILLIEN type crew (whats up texas!)

im working on a name and designing a logo and tag for a crew but as founder and only member right now im currently recruitng any interested person who would like to join up!

joining up now ensures you a spot as an original member thus granting you high ranking duties which will be given at a time that works best for you

at the end of the day, im all about music...we all have problems in our real lives...but if your like me beat making is my number one hobby, its what relieves my stress...and i take great pride and joy sharing my work with the world...

i dont have a name yet like i said, but it will be something dope and organic and clearly displays the message and direction of what we ALL collectively want out of our brand

join now and lets build something...what do you got to lose...looking for creative like minded individuals who can share great ideas with one another to progressively move our name forward, thus resulting in marketing strategies being met and guarenteed life time membership..like the ruff ryderz ride or die!!!

so who's down?

leave your name, soundcloud link, or youtube or wherever you have music online, location and an email address if possible that way i can get in touch with you...

...hoping to find some talented free agents looking to join a crew and help build our name on the internet and all over the globe!