IllMuzik Groups

• beat this! voting starts in...

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Just curious, I'd like to know how many of you have formed a group by meeting other members here. I know there's Smash Bros, Order 66, etc. So if you have, post your details!

Group Name:
Members:
Date Formed:
How did you hookup?

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
I dont know about groups but SlikVik is on my short list as well as Iceman(whose on our production team) 2good Smash bros and Order 66 and Sanova annnnnnd....Dreampolice..ldb..ah shit..lots o cats
Help me out if Ive done work with you.. I forget..
Actual "Group" I dont think so per se but I mean it all feels like one team to me.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
Smash Brothers
Ash Holmz & Classic
Early 2007

Illmuzik. we were always feelin each other shit. class randomly was coming to ny to hang with one his boys or something so i said stop through and we chopped it up for a minute. Then a few months later he says he wants to make a serious move to come to ny and live here. Im like cool. After he moved down here we fucked around and chopped it up a few times and did a few beats togther. We were just trying to make beats to place we hadnt even thought about putting anything out ourselves. honestly it was nothing special. r stuff was just "ok" at first. We decided to do a song togther for the illmuzik collab album. So we made this beat and it turned out really hot. The emcee that was supposed to spit to it went mia and the due date for the tape was like the next day so i just rhymed on it. Class had never heard me rhyme before and I hadnt rhymed in years. I kinda forgot i could even rhyme it had been so long. I wrote the song in 20-30 minutes and spit it the same day through a cheap mic in classic's closet. but the song came out pretty dope. long story short, we got a great response from that track here on illmuzik as well as other cats. I think it was one of classic's friends that suggested we do a whole album. So I brushed off the pad and paper, got back on my emcee game, got a name for our group, and here we are!! lol. Not only did we get up through illmuzik.. we actually completed and released our first song for illmuzik!!

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
Smash Brothers
Ash Holmz & Classic
Early 2007

Illmuzik. we were always feelin each other shit. class randomly was coming to ny to hang with one his boys or something so i said stop through and we chopped it up for a minute. Then a few months later he says he wants to make a serious move to come to ny and live here. Im like cool. After he moved down here we fucked around and chopped it up a few times and did a few beats togther. We were just trying to make beats to place we hadnt even thought about putting anything out ourselves. honestly it was nothing special. r stuff was just "ok" at first. We decided to do a song togther for the illmuzik collab album. So we made this beat and it turned out really hot. The emcee that was supposed to spit to it went mia and the due date for the tape was like the next day so i just rhymed on it. Class had never heard me rhyme before and I hadnt rhymed in years. I kinda forgot i could even rhyme it had been so long. I wrote the song in 20-30 minutes and spit it the same day through a cheap mic in classic's closet. but the song came out pretty dope. long story short, we got a great response from that track here on illmuzik as well as other cats. I think it was one of classic's friends that suggested we do a whole album. So I brushed off the pad and paper, got back on my emcee game, got a name for our group, and here we are!! lol. Not only did we get up through illmuzik.. we actually completed and released our first song for illmuzik!!

I remember that thread yall two were in a long time ago going back and forth bragging about who had "smashed" the most chics. I'm assuming thats where the smash brothers name stemmed from....huh?

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
hongkong doesnt count ... they will smash any "giants" above 5'8" lol!! besides ive never owned a passport. Hongkong is great, but try getting consistent pussy from upsate new york surburbian bitches, now THAT is a challenge lol... I smashed the Onondaga county judges daughter! . and she was white! And she begged me to take her to her winter formal dance at the school so i went.. and took her to taco bell to eat! and she paid!! Name another nigga as raw as me lol! In a tuxedo at taco bell with the judges daughter and a quarter-ounce of cuse-city kush in the breast pocket like what!

edit: And i brought her home the next day instead of 1am like i told her father (the judge)!! and I was hungover! SSSSSMMMASSSHHH!!!

but im whipped right now ....I cant even deny that ... but u are too nigga lol .. *sigh* .. the glory days are behind me ......

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
I met Stress's wife thru illmuzik lol THANX FADE!!!

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
yea like 50 said The Iconz.. dunno about a date formed or anything, but yea

members online