IllMuzik.com's Reinvented (ReMixtape) FINAL CALL! + Track Listing

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Ok so here are the front and back covers of the mixtape. Please PM me with any contact info you would like added to the back cover.

Watermarked until printing.
Front
IllMuzikCover01.gif

Back
IllMuzikBackCover01.gif

Comments, Complaints (don't care), suggestions? =]

Thanks for all participating! Small processing on some tracks is necessary before posting up the final download link.

This thread is for any last minute changes, so make them known.

Nova.

Elgen

The Moose With The Most.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
It looks great. One thing I would change is the "." at the end of "Reinvented" as it seems to push the word offcenter to the left. Considering that, I would also think about repositioning "Grand Staff Design.com Presents".

Looks sick though, i'm kicking myself for forgetting about submitting something.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Thanks Guys. Ok elgen, I'll remove the period and mess with the grandstaff design positioning a bit later, break time now haha!

If anyone needs album covers for $50 (not including the cost of printing), let me know. =]

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
If you mean on the actual CD, just one of those overlay things, I'll do that for like 20 bucks (not including the actual cost of the cd's and printing/vinyl)

Cell 2Dee

Bloody Fingers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 110
If you mean on the actual CD, just one of those overlay things, I'll do that for like 20 bucks (not including the actual cost of the cd's and printing/vinyl)

Yeah that's what I mean. I'd do the printing my end, I just need someone to design the overlay. I'll get at you in the near future, cuz I'm starting to spend a lot more time on my music than I have done.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Fasho! glad you guys are feeling the cover

booya_nang

A breath of fre$h air!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 76
That cover looks tight! How long did that take you just out of curiosity? Good job though bro

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
That cover looks tight! How long did that take you just out of curiosity? Good job though bro

About 1-2 hours, i didn't time myself but i did it all this morning =]

I have one of those wacom drawing pads.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Hmm... What's the track listing??

I don't even know what's on it...lol...

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Im not gonna front, i didnt know this was even being made!?...
Does this make me a bad iLL member? :( lol.

Lol yea thats pretty bad. Actually, I only made one little thread in The Basement and IllMuzik came together for the common goal, besides it was time for a new collective project. Here's the thread:
https://www.illmuzik.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24129

Hmm... What's the track listing??

I don't even know what's on it...lol...
Haha I'll post the back cover shortly, when I create it tomorrow morning. =]

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Tomorrow morning has come and gone...LOL

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
lol yea it definitely did haha, got caugt up with a project that needs to get done for a client by the end of today and they just sent over the content lol.

gballin123

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Damn Dope ass cover man. Wish I would have been around here when yall started this. Looking forward to checking it out though

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Damn Dope ass cover man. Wish I would have been around here when yall started this. Looking forward to checking it out though

If you got any remixes you'd like to submit, you can still email them to me, the more the better =]

members online