IllMuzik.com Re-Mix Tape

• beat this! voting starts in...

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Just a free mixtape CD with beats by us, lyrics by mainstream artists we like. I did a few remixes and some DJ's wanted some new music for the club, I figured its a good look to get exposure. Just seeing who all would be interested, else end up doing it myself.

Edit: Again, this will be a freely distributed mixtape. Cover art and printing will be courtesy of GrandStaffDesign, and you may email your remixes (with a short intro maybe of just your name) to sanovamedia@gmail.com

When I get about 18 tracks I'll start submitting songs to DJ's and we'll see how many we actually have to work with.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Lol P_1 you live like.. mad close. hit me up.

But details, pretty much we have creative control, but in the end result, I'll have the aformentioned DJs decide what will be on the final cut; if there are more than enough tracks.

That way everyone on the album will get their song played at a party, club, radio station, college campus, etc. . somewhere, at sometime. And your info will be readily available upon request. That's pretty much it. Just a fun group effort that has the potential to yield results.

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 38
Lol P_1 you live like.. mad close. hit me up.

But details, pretty much we have creative control, but in the end result, I'll have the aformentioned DJs decide what will be on the final cut; if there are more than enough tracks.

That way everyone on the album will get their song played at a party, club, radio station, college campus, etc. . somewhere, at sometime. And your info will be readily available upon request. That's pretty much it. Just a fun group effort that has the potential to yield results.

hey nova im about to start working at Memorial in your neck of the woods. maybe some day after work we can connect.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
^ oh fasho, hit me up.

As for a theme, we can just make something that represents hip hop to us personally then all joins together to form on conglomerate work of art.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Only mainstream accapellas?

*shrugs* doesn't have to be. but something recognizable maybe, otherwise it might defeat the purpose of remixing it in the first place, we just wanna put a illmuzik twist on things and let people know what music sounds like.

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
are we giving these things out for free or charging?? i dont think we can charge for remixes though...can we??? $$$$$$

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Lol nah, it'll be available for free download, and physical distribution.

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
As far as the physical distribution, are we going to make some legit covers and artwork or just cd-arrrrahhsss?? lol

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
there arent any good songs out to remix right now...ill see if i can find something current or classic to remix

I guess the object, really, is to take these mediocre songs and make them listenable. But classic remixes are great as well.

members online