ILL OG's

diskrete

Roving Beat Maker
ill o.g.
I still hide in the background and come out of the wood works every now and then. I still haven't hit 200 posts.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Love it how this is still illmuzik, quite the characters among the og members that have given this site its authenticity.
Keep up the good work fade!

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
I still dabble around studios and help out/tutor people irl. Ventured a bit into live aspect of audio (foh) and slowly learning about mics and pre amps which was never really in my interest.
Still loving hiphop but being 38 makes you not relate to much things going on right now, been doing more techno and dnb with friends instead. Regarding production methods and gear, slightly pessimist there (whats new haha) how things are done these days and what new gear comes out so ive not been going around looking at production and studio fora. Lot more respects to the vintage gear that get the job done through which you end up with all kinds of recording projects in the studio that have nothing to do with hiphop or edm/dance music.

Also, ventured into a/v tech and livestream services, been making my money as a cameraman and video editing because its just much more viable than the whole music industry lol.. just less fun

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Glad to hear you're keeping busy with other areas of audio/video. I hear you though when it comes to today's stuff, it gets harder to relate as we get older!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Hey.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Good times gents. Hope you are all doing well.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Another oldie:

illmuzik_black.jpg

members online