Ill MuZik Should Drop a Mixtape

WhoDoneIt?

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Wes could all come wit mixtapes every month and have em distributed throough the internet call it This Is Some IllMuzik Vol.1 or somethin gettin all the rappers that we work and then we could make cuts and see whos gonna make the mixtape this could open alot of doors nahm sayin if yall down post!!!

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
yeah this already exists, although, it would be tight if they were released more frequently, i know its a lot of work putting them out and i'm sure thats why they arent being cranked out, but i really liked the last joint, hopefully the 2nd will be twice as ill

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
mixtapes are dookie.

GANGSTA GRIZILLLLSSSSSS!!!!!

GET FAMILLIIAARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

Hah. We'd have to have Formant do the obligatory Mixtape DJ Shoutout/watermark thing.

"Illmuziken Fluglestoffen bienitch!!"

(that means "make mine extra phlegm.")

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
woah kid. The FEW emcees illmuzik DOES have... they're pretty serious about it... Merc.... Bosta... Bodega Deli Shop... that kid Chew.... J Malice.... hey whatever happened to Jewel Av Ox?.... Stress... Cold Tukey... Mike Labz....

The list goes on.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
ohh i'm not talkin about them..
infact i bought Bostas cd.. those emcee's are driving me to do my best, i shoulda clarified

about 4 months ago we had that illmuzik mixtape and me and hardboiled got together to make a track and finished it, but as far as i know only one other track was made.. all the other mc's dissapeared.. actually there were a few that contacted me later about it cause they were away but nothing ever formed.
edit
an i bought merc'/wings, an hoppas.. the talent around here keeps me in check

Papadukes

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
this is slightly off topic. but one thing i thought may be cool is maybe just to have an illmusik podcast or something like that. It just came from listening to the radio show and wishing i could listen on the move. i dunno if ppl might interested in that just something that could work. safe.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Dantson said:
mixtapes are dookie.

GANGSTA GRIZILLLLSSSSSS!!!!!

GET FAMILLIIAARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

Hah. We'd have to have Formant do the obligatory Mixtape DJ Shoutout/watermark thing.

"Illmuziken Fluglestoffen bienitch!!"

(that means "make mine extra phlegm.")

one word

flspeechengine

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
i havent been around here long enough to know all there is to know about the mixtape.

but Im an emcee with good quality. Im willing to put in work on this (or the next one if im too late)

WhoDoneIt?

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I wish they did 1 every month we could all talk about what it should be called and have differnt volumes and stuff and have cuts that we pick until we have a good product then every body that makes that mixtape gets 20 free copies to go and sell they self Ill Muzik would be helpin cats get a track record goin nah'm sayin neva some A&R could get a copy and put not only some beatmakers on but rappers to.

H&R

DJ Nice // Crack City
ill o.g.
I think the podcast is a good idea . . .

It's easier to do than putting out a cd and 1 can be done every month for everyone to download and take on the go in thier mp3 players an cars . . .