I'll mix your shit

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Fuck it, i'll keep it simple this time.

Want your beat mixed? Fuck it i'll do it.

If you think I can mix it better than you, let's do this.

Maybe you'll learn something, or maybe you'll just have a better mixed beat.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I have the exact same belief... and have done so before to illustrate this point.

Anyone beat I've mixed so far I've improved.

Not saying I can improve everyone's, but there's a lot here I def could.
So if I make a beat where all my snares are farts instead of snares, you could turn that shit into a diamond?!?

Im surprised with the standard of many mixes here that you dont have any takers for this. The amount of times I hear great beats with really shit mixes. Not only is it good practice for you to work on somebody elses track, but they also get a FREE decent mix.
People confuse me these days, you try to help people, but seems everybody thinks they can do it all on their own, they cant.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
@Iron Keys, if your the mix master then wouldn’t it make sense for you to scan through my soundcloud and handpick a track that you can hear needs major mixing work?
That way we can all see the more drastic difference in the final mix
Nice, I'm game!

I'm fully busy until maybe tomorrow or Sunday... also depending. But yeah sounds likea good shout!

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Im surprised with the standard of many mixes here that you dont have any takers for this. The amount of times I hear great beats with really shit mixes. Not only is it good practice for you to work on somebody elses track, but they also get a FREE decent mix.
People confuse me these days, you try to help people, but seems everybody thinks they can do it all on their own, they cant.
Exactly this, man!

Sometimes just the mere act of hearing your track mixed better is a massive help. Even if it's not explained, you get to hear how your track could sound. Which is otherwise just a concept in your head. You can hear how it sounds more together or well rounded, and it gives you a new target even subconsciously that you'll naturally steer towards.

But especially if you hear your mix better, and you ask like "oh how did you get the drums so thick?" Or whatever and someone tells you exactly how they achieved that with your sounds.

members online