Ignorant ass

Fabrik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I got a coupe of questions for yall mpc heads. Ive been offered a great job where I could make good money so Im planning on getting an mpc. Is there huge difference between 2000xl and 4000? Because there is this shop in my country that has mpc`s in stock and price difference between those two is I dunno 500 dolos. 4000 series is maxed out (512 ram, 80gb hd etc) and goes for 2200 dollars. They have some discount. And is it possible to see on computer monitor what you do with samples and drums when you hook it up with a pc? Sorry for not knowing anything but hey, life is a learning! Ive been using software but I am more of a hands on guy. Thanks.

Fabrik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Thanks bro! I ussualy do research before I post but I wanted someones opinion from this site coz it looks like you guys know your shit. Thanks again.

Fabrik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
For now Im using Reason, but I feel like Im limited with all this mouse clicking shit. It just annoys me. I got so many ideas in my head while making beats and I just lose them while trying to click my way through. I sample a lot with touches of composition over my creations so I should look for a rack too, wright? E-mu mo phatt to be precise. Classic I noticed that you use motif rack.