If you can do it today, dont wait for tomorrow

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
I just wanted to say that yesterday night, i almost had a car accident. We were on the highway and there was a big curve. Someway somehow theres was some ice left on the road.. and my friend was driving fast... she lost control for a minute and for the first time of my life i saw that i was really close to die. God blessed us, She had control of the car on time. If she had hit the fence, the car would have been a total lost, including everyone who were on the car. We were lucky that there was no car behind us, it could have been worse. I know this site is about production and music, but i just wanted to say to live your dreams fully. Dont wait until something harsh come in your life to realize how precious life is. Im glad that im still there to write this few words. This message is really for everyone, everyone who hates me or appreciate me.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
wow, hey glad you are ok gyal. good perspective, i understand that thought greatly...... take care, god bless.

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Damn, I'm glad you're okay! That must have been scary...

I'm on the road most of the day\night, being a professional military driver, and i've had\seen\experienced quite a few situations like the one you described \ other 'almost' death incidents...
Especially here - in Israel - the roads = JUNGLE
All the dangerous situations I have had so far, were caused by other drivers. Glad i got out safely from all of them...
As a passenger (other people on the wheel), i was involved in three accidents (latest of them was a few months ago...).

I agree with your message ["If you can do it today, dont wait for tomorrow"] - to some extent.

Be Safe,
Wings

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
Dtttww

Producer_GyaL said:
i just wanted to say to live your dreams fully.
Touching story producer girl. I'm glad you had a scare and I'm glad your o.k. Often times it takes a life threating sistuation for man to look up and realize the sky is there, and that man has nothing to do with it. However living ones own dream out to the fullest may have no significance if the dream isn't of the God who saved/blessed you. There is no prophecy for this world becoming a better place, but it is to be distroyed. I'm just saying that there is different advice that is really relative to the existance of the soul. What do you owe someone who saved your life? not to mention died so your life could be saved! You producer girl have better advice than that, maybe that's what your whole inncodent was about. I hope this wake-up call means good things for you in the site of God.

Konvict

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yo im glad you're okay...i never take my life for granted. i've been very close to having my life taken from me a couple of times while living in Baltimore for walking through the wrong neighborhoods and whatnot. im glad i dont live there no more. but this still story is still inspiring to me. im just glad you made it another day.
Konvict

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
I give thanx to God that you're unharmed and I'm glad you're not dead...

But I hope that you'll learn from this experience and that it will help you grow and take thing in another perspective, so you can see what's important in life and what's not...

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Word Gyal, come on over let's do it today lol...

Glad you are allright but hopefully you dont see it as a sign from up above ;)

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
damn thats fucked up my friend was in a accident like that he, was going to play basketball up in mariland and a oncoming car was heading toward them they swearved and hydroplained and hit a tree, the drive walked out with minor cuts and bruses but my friend was paralized from the neck down he had surgery and they put over 5000 dollars worth of metal in his neck the doctors said he will never walk again but like a week or so he is up walking and shit but having trouble with his right arm today he is running around playin basket ball and has full function of his right arm, so you know he is blessed so pgyal i know when your coming from when you say don't take you life for granted, my boy knows he could have been paralized for life or worse even dead

what the fuck look at my post lol

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
Glad you are safe....we don't need a loss. you right about living today. Live life life as if you were going to die at the end of the day.

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
Fade said:
Glad you're okay. Like you said, it wakes you up and makes you realize how short life really is.

thanks to everyone for the love. Fade im sorry to see that it was one of your last message in here.
by the way, i did not use the good word, it was not the "drive way" it was the "high way". Anyways, im alright.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
damn dun u were really touched by an angel...thank god u good