?: If a big artist was dating your daughter, what would you do if...

God

Creator of the Universe
ill o.g.
My colleagues and I were talking about this:

You are working on a record. The artist you are working with is big, and the album will go either platinum or multiplatinum. You will make a ton of money off of it, with points, and single royalties, side deals, etc.

Your daughter took a liking to the artist, and started dating him. You see that the artist is a "free spirit" and has been doing some bad stuff behind her back. You know the guy is not the best for your daughter.

But you also have this major album. And the artist and his label really like you. That means a ton more money in the future.

What would you do?

Sincerely,
God

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 38
why you asking god?? is this happening right now?? hehe! nah fo realz! i dont think i would approve of it. thats on some weird shit right there

sammy beats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
i'm with everybody else so far on this one. there aint no way i'd ever do that. sell out your own flesh and blood for money? that'd be some sick shit if anyone ever did that.

ill o.g.
I'd stay wit protectin my daughter, but id talk to the famous artist, face-to-face, first. Just to make sure he really is doin shit behind her back.

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
Originally posted by Holmzini
yo afrique it looks like ur about to smash that guitar like a rock star in ur avatar ...lol
lol mayb one day ill b a rock star :headbang2:

but for now any fool dat try to rob my equipment, will hav dey face smashed wit this old ass guitar.

and if i see any pedofiles, ill wack em 2 "cough" 'rkelly' "cough!"

TrustNo1

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i wouldn't let my daughter go out with him in the first place. like biggie said keep ya business and ya family completely separated. it never works even if they get married and live happily ever after, it still will get in the way of ur business.

vitaminman

IllMuzik Staff
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
God,

I would ask myself, "What would Jesus do?" and then go watch The Passion.

Nick

God

Creator of the Universe
ill o.g.
Whew. Thank God we still have morality left around these days. It's good to hear that. Always keep family and business separated. R. Kelly is going to Hell.

Sincerely,
God

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
You can bet your ass there are fools out there that will pimp their daughter/wife/momsy for some fame and personal advancement.. devious they are, most men.. I tells YAAAAAAAAA!

KENWOP

BROOKLYN'S FINEST
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 27
anyone fux wit my daughter i think i would go crazy and be in jail 4 the rest of my life i dont care who it was or how much money or ne thing i would lock them in the bodega basement(not a nice place)and tourture them i gotta stop typing caus im gettin vexed just thinking about it peace save the children lol