I Remember When...

pingpong

ill o.g.
I remember using tapes to record music on the radio to listen to on my Sony Walkman. Good times good times!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
depending on where the break was...I would take the cassette apart, re-attach it to the wheel put it back together a keep on playing it...lol

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
hahaha "ditto". I had the one that you could put 4 tracks on a cassette and it only played in one direction if you did that...LMAO!

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
When I used to be able to watch an entire episode of Rap City and enjoy all the music videos!

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
^^^ yes!

I remember when Illmatic came out, people at my high school were talking about it like it was the holy grail of hip-hop, the best ever hip-hop album... and this is before it was even out! I haven't re-experienced that since then... but have fond memories of albums like Midnight Marauders, The Infamous, LOTUG... etc...

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I remember going to pick up "It was Written" on the same day I went to see Independence Day...I picked it up from the spot (On tape because the CD didn't have "silent murder")......It was a great day for me....entertainment wise...

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
I remember when I got hungry and there was no meat, I would make a mayonnaise sandwich! Actually that sounds pretty good right now...brb.

I remember when I got hungry and there was no meat, I would make a mayonnaise sandwich! Actually that sounds pretty good right now...brb.

lmao, I used to have those all the time. Or even one slice of lettuce, put some mayonaisse on it, roll into a wrap, and voila. Instant snack.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
No bread? Just put some peanut butter and jelly in a cup and use a spoon...hahaha, I did that a few times while I was in college.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
VINCENT: Well, in Amsterdam, you can buy beer in a movie theatre. And I don't mean in a paper cup either. They give you a glass of beer, like in a bar. In Paris, you can buy beer at MacDonald's. Also, you know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?

JULES: They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with Cheese?

VINCENT: No, they got the metric system there, they wouldn't know what the fuck a Quarter Pounder is.

JULES: What'd they call it?

VINCENT: Royale with Cheese.

JULES: Royale with Cheese. What'd they call a Big Mac?

VINCENT: Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.

JULES: What do they call a Whopper?

VINCENT: I dunno, I didn't go into a Burger King. But you know what they put on french fries in Holland instead of ketchup?

JULES: What?

VINCENT: Mayonnaise.

JULES: Goddamn!

VINCENT: I seen 'em do it. And I don't mean a little bit on the side of the plate, they fuckin' drown 'em in it.

members online