I need sounds but,,,,,

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
DAMMMMM!!!! That sticky has too much info,,,thats not a bad thing but I dont have time to search all that shit!!:D

Check it, I need a real good drum kit! Any suggestions? If you got one I could use, that would be cool. I can give ya sumthin in return,,,like a beat or drop some lyrics on one of ya tracks,,or whatever! I just need a lil hand because my PC crashed a lil while ago(Last week) and I lost alot of my samples and kits! Thanks famz!!! One

eka

Mad samplist productions
ill o.g.
what type of drums do you need?
I've got acoustic drums or drum computer drums or nasty drums or dirty drums or......
tell me and I'll email them.

SupaStar

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
when you guys say drum kits, are we talking soundfont kits or like a collection of wavs that y'all found n put together or bought? jus wanna know if i am missing out on sommin cuz i think i need some too, cuz the drumkits i have are soundfonts - is that what y'all use.?

SupaStar

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
thanks eka and stress, I knew this was originally your post, but i can set up a temporary aol account for you to use to download the stuff i get. Just drop a note in this thread if ya need it and i'll pm the password to you and post the address so everyone can send the kits to that address.

eka

Mad samplist productions
ill o.g.
just click sample download in my signature.
I will update the site tonight or tomorow and I have some bass sounds on there. 4 packs of the alesis nano bass.
right now all I got is bass sounds from the roland tb 303. it is number 32.
and check number 21, it is the roland juno 106 with some bass sounds.

JPeg

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yo eka u rocking the st-224? i used to have that piece that was my first sampler a good fun machine but do u program ur drum patterns urself with that machine or use loops or a midi controller?

but yo the sample packs look deep ima get into

eka

Mad samplist productions
ill o.g.
I program my own drum patterns, that is what I like most about that sampler, the drumpads to play your own drums.
I hardly use loops and I don't use midi at all at the moment.
a friend of me has the boss sp202 and he lvoes my zoom better for the drumpads, they trigger better.(although the sound quality is 32khz, but that brings a special sound to it I think.)