i need some help with FL6

J-Beats

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
im 15 and ive been using fruityloops since i was like 13 ive made some real hot beats but when i listen to them its like the quality of the track isnt up there with beats that producers like swizz & dre produce anyone got some tips about mastering and mixing with FL6 or should i use protools for mixing and sequencing? whats good

O

open mind

practice practice it will take a very long time to get the sound u looking for swizz n dre are masters and doin it for years! just eq filter the shit of every fucking channel until it gets the sound u looking for.TRUST YOUR EARS

Iszazial

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
realisticly you need to find how some of those effects work, then work with them over and over. try listening to your beats on different types of speakers. but by getting protools just for professional mastering without without understanding the big picture then you might be making a mistake. however its nothing time cant fix, as you go on you will notice the quality to slowly get better.
some of my suggections for basic mastering is EQ, Compressor, Filter, Chorse, LFO, and Reverb

try working with some of those and see what happenes. keep in mind nothing extraordinary is going to happen over night.

peace