I Love Hip Hop But I Hate Shit Hop

T

The Bastard

lol truth or not, buncha grown ass doods sittin in a classroom talkin about hip hop with pictures of rappers on their powerpoint presentation=homo

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
lol truth or not, buncha grown ass doods sittin in a classroom talkin about hip hop with pictures of rappers on their powerpoint presentation=homo

na its not..thas truth and i agree wit this dude 100 percent

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
what bothers me is how some black people act like white people are takin all the money from the black artist. Not that it's not true, but here's a newsflash,,,,black folks are robbin these artists too,,along wit asians, latinos, etc. It's not just whitey anymore,,,and lets be honest people,,,it was and is still primarilly the jews who run/own the record business. I wish people could get there facts straight before they start "preachin". Dude did make some good points, but he is misinformed.

SlickVikNewman

Hip Hop Super Villian
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Anger Management like a mug......

Why he so angry?

EDIT: I mean, if I would've been in that room as a white guy, he would've beaten the shit outta me I think :D

LOL, man I'm surprised he didnt rip down the white erase board and crumble every white sheet of paper in that bitch! lol

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
I love MLK but I hate people that try and use his style and aint got the juice...

Nah Im feelin him , but it woulda been funny if no one responded to his method.Just stared at him, you know he practiced that shit in the mirror..

I love people with this point of view,but I hate people who are critics who have no actual hiphop talent.

This mf be pissed if I was in his class, I aint no young buck just heard rap in 99 shit.
(no diss to those that fit the profile lol)

Daymo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Dude made some pretty sound points about conscious MC’s and duplicated videos etc but the whole vibe of it came off like some mad paranoia. That 13 shit was fuckin daft; you can read pretty much any situation the same way if you look hard enough for the patterns – but it don't nessecarily make it true. Same thing happened with the 9/11 conspiracy theorists.

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
But Daymo, today is the 19th and 1 and 9 equals 10, plus 3 cuz March is the third month of the new year which EQUALS 13

yeah that shit held no value whatsoever.

I was diggin the passion dude had explainin all the things that he didnt like. after that it was sketch

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
But Daymo, today is the 19th and 1 and 9 equals 10, plus 3 cuz March is the third month of the new year which EQUALS 13

yeah that shit held no value whatsoever.

I was diggin the passion dude had explainin all the things that he didnt like. after that it was sketch

LOL it was def sketch thats what I was sayin...

13 lol, everywhere I look the number 13..I wonder what happens to him on friday the 13th? And lil john comes on?

I love one and I love 3 but I hate 13...

members online