i just bought a mpc

B.Hawk

THE PRIVATE
ill o.g.
its kinda boring if you dont have sound library already. i guess i need to start sampling

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Yeah man you gotta build it up....if you do already have access to records and a turntable do that....you can snatch snares, basses, synths, guitars kicks and hats....then go for some old phrases and chop em up.....its best to do it with a piece of software.....you could take the second option if you don't have time and buy a few kits, or if you get at me homie with an email, hit me at bigdmakintrax@aol.com since I went to VCU and you my homie I'll send you some samples to save you some time.......

ill o.g.
You should try working with just records first. Then when your sick of having to get every little part of your beat off of records, THEN you go to banginbeats.com or any of the sites on the "You Need Sounds?" board.

It'll be a lot better for you if you use online samples as a last resort instead of relying on them like a lot of people.

PEACE

E

Equality 7-2521

producing on anything is boring if you dont have a sound library.

go borrow some old persons forgotten record collection and take all the samples and thank them when you give their collection back.

B.Hawk

THE PRIVATE
ill o.g.
YO THANKS FOR THAT. THAT WAS ALOT OF HELP TO GET GOING. REALLY APPRECIATE THAT. GOOD LOOKIN OUT.

members online