I got the new Alchy LP...

Manji

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
1st infantry.

And I started thinkin', how many of these beats are sampled and how many are original comps?

And I hit my blunt I started thinkin some more, *puff puff* All my favorite beats are sample heavy.

And it got me thinkin so more *puff puff* ya' know *puff puuuuuuuf* can anybody name some hot beats that are all original compositons? Save neptunes,Tim, Dre those are too obvious. But can anybody name some hot Alchemist beats that he didn't use samples on? Or anybody for that matter.

*puff puff* *cough*

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
AS FAR AS ALCHEMiST GoES 99% oF HiS SHiT iS SAMPLED, BUT WHEN HE DoES Do oRiGiNAL SHiT, iTS LiKE PREMiER oN A TRiToN.
iT DoESNT TEND To BE AS GREAT AS HiS SAMPLED SHiT.i PERSoNALLY THiNK AL iS iN A BiT oF A SLUMP.BUT LoOK oUT FoR MY REViEW, iLL SPEAK oN iT MoRE THERE.

RELEASE;

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
well... the album was hot... and i was feeling it beat wise...

hot alch songs not sampled:

Sheek Louch - Turn It Up
LOX - The Essence
Sheek & J Hood - Boost The Crime Rate

All the other ones you thought were hot and sounded unsampled... Were actually sampled basically...

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
most producers use a mix of both, sampling together with their own shit on tracks.

sAfE.

massikrbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I know its old, but a couple of weeks ago...I was chillin, day dreamin at work while I started to zone into an interview on the radio playing behind me....with Alchemist!!

I looked around as no one was paying attention like the broad cast was just for me getting wisdom from God

Is 1st infantry the double album of instrumentals he planned on releasing?

Since I started getting into producing again I've been paying attention to him more.

What other underground/well-known producers should be hurting my ears?

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
1st infantry's a compilation... 2 tracks have him rapping on... the rest are other rappers... all the tracks are produced by him... it's sick...

producers that conostantly bring it

Alchemist
Just Blaze
The Heatmakerz
Premo
Aurelius
Bink
Megahertz

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
i just named 3

and theres about 3924873091 others

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
MANNiE FRESH PLAYS A LoT oF HiS SHiT, i DoNT REALLY CARE FoR THE SHiT HE oR ANYBoDY ELSE oN CASH MoNEY SAYS BUT HiS BEATS ARE DoPE.LiL WAYNES NEW ALBUM iS HoT THoUGH.

RELEASE;

members online