I F-ck Myself Good Today!!!

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
I Was Making A Beat In Reason... Saved It Was Vibing Out To It For A Long Time, Dropped A Wave Version On My Desktop... Then Decided To Work On Another Cut... Well I Started Deleteing Stuff And Working A New Beat... Then Is Was An Okay Beat... My Boy Like It, So I Went To Go To "save As" Instead The Mouse Slipped On Save And Saved Over My Dope Beat... So All I Have Left Is A Wave Version Of It... And The Vibe Was So Tight , I Cant Remake It... Just Dont Have The Same Feel As Before...

Has This Happened To Anyone? Accidentally Save Over A Dope Beat W/ A Wack One?

P.S. goto my MYSPACE link... the beat is called "ChebaRock"

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Happend to me recently...I made a beat where I was just playing.

and I was going to save my beat, and I wasn't thinking, I thought I was exporting it as a mp3 so I just clicked on the most recent file, and choose to overwrite.

So now I only have a .mp3 of that other beat.

DJ Xsinna

The Big Bang-BINO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 43
Oh man!!!!! That has happened a couple of times. I know exactly what you are saying. The vibe and feel of the track you come up with is so fluid and is so hard if not impossible to recreate once you've redone it do to accidents such as yours. That junk could sound the same and all that but it's in the feel, the vibe that you had at that particular moment that only YOU can hear - not everyone else (mostly). Keep on grinding dogg!

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
That happened to me a couple of times too, that is really really fucked up! I always curse like hell when that happens even the neighbours coming knocking as if something happened. But you just cant explain to those people what you did and how another part of you died.
I hate it when that happens, but no sweat freak just put on some reggaeton and try to enjoy the rest of the day LOL!!!!

But hell only in rare occasions i have been able to get the same beat again or even tighter. But ussually the magic of that beat is lost....

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
yea. i do, but it only wrks if u made a restore point at end earlier time... thought about it... thnks BigD

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Freakwncy said:
I Was Making A Beat In Reason... Saved It Was Vibing Out To It For A Long Time, Dropped A Wave Version On My Desktop... Then Decided To Work On Another Cut... Well I Started Deleteing Stuff And Working A New Beat... Then Is Was An Okay Beat... My Boy Like It, So I Went To Go To "save As" Instead The Mouse Slipped On Save And Saved Over My Dope Beat... So All I Have Left Is A Wave Version Of It... And The Vibe Was So Tight , I Cant Remake It... Just Dont Have The Same Feel As Before...

Has This Happened To Anyone? Accidentally Save Over A Dope Beat W/ A Wack One?

P.S. goto my MYSPACE link... the beat is called "ChebaRock"

not to be a jerk or anything freak but get some hardware....less chances for something like that to happen....but if software is for you be cAREFUL

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Trust me dude, this shit happens to everybody at least once including myself, thats why i save several versions of the same joint before moving on, gotta safe guard yerself, specially if its worth your time.

2_nice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i do this sorta shit regularly.... (computers probably shouldn't be operated under the influence) for me it's just part of making a beat now........ lol

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
A-yo I was workin on some sick shit....Cleverwon can attest to this...and then outta nowhere a blackout shut me down yo....the power came back on after like 5 min...but I just bounced....that shit hurt me deep....fucked up my emotions.

members online