Howdy yall

Howdy. I've been messing around with sound engineering and audio production since Voyetra Digital Orchestrator came out for Windows 95. I'm now 40, lol.. My girlfriend heard some riffs I'd done and insisted that I post here. I have a highly musical background and play low brass, piano, drums, guitar, bass, and can pick up nearly anything and play it. I can win any "10 minute tune" writing challenge to date and hopefully can gain some insight and inspiration from everyone here. Have a listen, and please give feedback. Don't make it all good either...I can't improve if I don't know what you dislike. Thanks y'all!

Welcome to illmuzik. I saw you posted in showcase but you didnt provide a link to the actual music.
You can upload to your illmuzik profile which will give you a link to post, or you can upload to another site like soundcloud or youtube, then just post the url of the traack and it will auto embed and everything.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @OneJohnToken and what's the story behind your ILL handle? How do you balance all those instruments?

members online