How to split Accapella from Intrumental?

mp3

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
(Don't know if this has been posted, and I'm too lazy to check)

Download Audacity, and run the noise analyzer on the beat (the intro, outro, whatever, but just a second or two of the main beat). Then when you remove the noise (in this case, the beat), you'll be left with the vocals, and a little bit of the beat (mostly the kick and snare) A hipass filter will take care of the kick. That's as far as I've gotten with it, but I'ma keep try'na perfect the technique.

You could also use Soundsoap if you got that. I got a little better results with that instead of Audacity.

T

The Bastard

Jahl said:
Hey guys?

How do you split Accapella from a song ? . Or how do you do ?
plzz help , i need to know how to get accapellas from songs ?

Jahl.
lol, good one

Bloodybastid

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
They need to release acapellas of 99.5% of all Hip-Hop albums....sometimes you listen to a good rapper but his beat selections just sucks ass and you know that if you remix the entire album it would so much better.

EvRy1~MaN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Scholar said:
well actually you can do this. You ca strip the vocals out by having the instrumental and the full song its self. Load them in cubase,sonar or an app like that. inPhase the instrumental and mix it with the original. the Frequencies should cancel out the music leaving you with the vocals.

I don't me to sound like a n00b saibot but whut does "inPhase" mean?

J Cro

Hulkamaniac
ill o.g.
sYgMa said:
^^^^You tried that? Intheory, it should work, but does it really work great?

(and, I'm guessing, but if you can find the instrumental of a beat, you can find the accapella too... right?

if the beat or full song was processed differently it wont work.

members online