How To Play Popular Piano in 10 Easy Lessons.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Lol.. I thought this was interesting.. State Your Opinions

File Name :: How To Play Popular Piano In 10 Easy Lessons
Author :: veseli koljac
Category :: Ebook
Screenshot ::
index.php

Paperback
28 November, 1984

by Norman Monath

View File
[snapback]29569[/snapback]​

note: If you take the time to read the notice on the site^ its supposed to be safe to download.

Attachments

• piano.jpg
    piano.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 106

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Sanova said:
Lol.. I thought this was interesting.. State Your Opinions

Well... Hmmm, these books are an oxymoron, I checked out the syllabus and its ok...

BUT the fact of the matter is this, 99% of piano is techinque, and that cant be taught by a book. USually when u try to learn that way without some sort of foundation people end up fustrated with bad tecnique...

just my 2 cents good luck...

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
i've got that book, its not the best book in the world but at the same time its a lot easier to learn than some of the other books i've used ! it won't be anygood just on its own, but with knowledge of theory and a lot of practice it works !

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Im telling you guys, there is no way around it, the best way to get proficent on the piano is to bite the bullet and get a teacher, its EXTREMELY hard to teach yourself piano, espically if you have no musical experince..... Im not saying it cant be done but its hard, and u end up limiting ur growth becasue u develope bad habits... Then when u try to play more advanced stuff those bad habits hold you back bigtime...

Just my 2 cents

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
classic said:
Im telling you guys, there is no way around it, the best way to get proficent on the piano is to bite the bullet and get a teacher, its EXTREMELY hard to teach yourself piano, espically if you have no musical experince..... Im not saying it cant be done but its hard, and u end up limiting ur growth becasue u develope bad habits... Then when u try to play more advanced stuff those bad habits hold you back bigtime...

i don't have the piano experience that Class has but I have to agree with this fully. It's the same as other skills.. there are many ways of doing it but there are a few ways that are much better than the other thousands of ways. I quit drinking an smoking herb for production and quit smoking cigerettes for my vocals abilities.. there are no shortcuts to perfection

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
I played saxaphone for about 5 years. I had a total of 4 piano lessons in 8th grade lol. I havent looked at this ebook yet, but i'll skim through it and post my opinions as well.

members online