How much is a gallon of gas im your area

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
$3.35 here...when I filled up today...but saw the sign say $3.45...so either it went down or it's about to go up...Lol.

It's sad when you have to make life decisions at the pump...

Tr3ydeeze

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
$3.56 Mid grade Las Vegas.... I dont even want to know what is is back in NY SMH

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
NY? Shit....imagine California.....

Tr3ydeeze

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Word I think moving to Las Vegas was a bad move. I miss getting on a train and walking now. Damn I might move back home to NYC.

Fabrik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Here in Croatia, it's around 7 dollars. Take in consideration that average monthly sallary is somewhere around 500 dollars.

Fabrik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Wow! Everything else MUST be pretty cheap!

Unfortunately, everything is to expensive. There are major issues with my country's economics and politics. Everything is corrupted.

People are mad. Unemployment is enormous and governement is lying about it. Politicians have been stealing from national budget for 20 years. They hide behind god and patriotism, and majority od Croatians are stupid and believe what they hear on TV and radio that are controlled by the government. Problematics go far deeper than this but you get the picture.

I'm lookin for a way to leave this country because I want to raise my family in a healthier envirovment. I'm unemployed for a year now and I'm not lazy. Just the opposite actually.

P.S.
@Dac
Now i'm wondering did you even reply to my post or you were just joining discussion. If not, well... I'm sorry. lol

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Here in the UK its £1.30 a litre, times that by 5 to get the gallon price.
And you americans think you have it bad.
Our price equates to $10.57 a gallon.

Yes but your an Empire so you guys can afford it on a chimney sweep salary.
AND you can take a horse and buggy where you need to go.
I have to commute 500 miles to work, one way.. Thats how big this colony is,

members online