How Many Records you got?

Royal

Tha RENEGADE
ill o.g.
well, due to my recent come up, I've went from 80 something records to 400 something records!!

-Roy

C

Copenhagen

Well, I can't really say they are mine anymore, cause my friend bought my part for a cheap price, but I still borrow them for samples and stuff, and together we have/he has 30.000 vinyl records of all genres.

B

boogie_man

I'm holding about 20 crates with about 30 records in each plus about 200 on the floor so that's ummm... 800.

Got a lot of the original old school Hip Hop stuff since my record collecting days started around 1983. Not the represses mind you, but straight off the press originals! Lots of funk, sould, R&B, and doubles of the entire collection of Ultimate Breaks & Beats LPs.

C

Carpe Diem

aint got many, i go library and borrow shit, copy it n take it back!!! dirt cheap, £1 per cd...

Chedda

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
got around 600 45s, the funk, soul, jazz ish. got around 100-150 12" international and movie soundtracks n shit, n then ive got a few hundred hip hop singles. oh and a load of soul and jazz cds but i dont really use them to sample.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
:dj: I got about 50,000+ its good when your Dad Has been Djing Since 1978

400-m

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Bout 300 Pass Downd By Generations... Jazz.. Blues ... Funk... R/b...country... Classicial ..rock....more Even

O

open mind

right now not a single one :( cause i sold them all but i got the internet so u know.... hehe.

ps:iam not a sample based beatmaker so i can deal with it.

Sonorous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i have about 60 records and about 100 45's and not counting what my father has in his collection he put me on

Visceral

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
About 60, roughly 25 hip-hop the rest ranging from jazz to prog rock, soundtracks, funk and soul. I'm a genuine music lover though and it was hip-hop that was my gateway in to a lot of other genres