how long do you spend

j0ker

ill o.g.
i usually cross reference music online through labels and rare dealers, song samples and whatnot, then once i have some dope shit i like, if i cant find it on the internet ill either goto a shop and start diggin around for a few hours...by that time ill either have what i want or will have stumbled across some dope ish in the meantime...and if i still cant find it afterwards ill finally cave and spent way too much to have it shipped over the net. but mostly im resourceful enough to cop that shit online fo free, mwa-ha-ha-ha....you'd be suprised what you can find.

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
i just got one spot where i am, and they have a few local record fairs which is kewl, also due to my location theres not many people after the same stuff im after which means i get to pick up a lot of soul and funk etc cheaper than cats in the US !
just down the road from me we got a place called spillers which is meant to be the oldest record shop in the world !

TACTIK

The most unique producer on here
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 527
If theres a shop that will let me listen to used sample vinyls, I could be there for hours. Shops in my area only let you listen to a few new records, and the used ones are just gambles. After a while you can get good at judging records by their covers. If not you might as well just buy random stuff...

adomav17

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
ayo grafik were is that bleeker records at? cause i live in NY too... and i cant think of anywhere to find any records

O

open mind

i dunno how much time i spent it comes naturally i just listen to a song whatever and then BOOM i think hey this is a diamond and i pick it.its not that i search and think ok now iam gonna find a tight sample or something like that.its all natural.it really depends.

members online