How Is The Free Demo Of Protools????????

incogneeto

J.B. LEGACY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Just Wondering How This Free Demo Of Protools Is....i Dont Have The Loot To Buy The Real One Yet, So I Got This Freeware Program Called Kristal....but I Eventually Wanna Move To Protools.....so Is This Free Demo Any Good.....can I Use It For A Small Production Like Cur N Past Different Tracks....and Can I Adjust The Tempo Of A Vocal To Match My Beat..........basically I Am Looking For Some Kinda Software (protools!) That I Can Record My Beat On 1 Track....and Lay An Acapella Down On Another Track...then All I Wanna Do Is Match The Acapella To My Beat..........is This Possible With The Protools Demo????....caus Ei Can't Do This With That Software I Am Usinf Now.......its Called Kristal Audio Engine, If Anyone Is Intrested....its Not A Bad Free!!!!!!!! Multitrack Recorder , Kinda Like Protools But Without Alot Of Features...holla Back

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
if this is protools free it works just like the real le version except it's not hardware dependent....you can use it with any sound card....it's great for recording man if you don't have Cooledit or another multi recording program....you just have to learn how to use it and then you are set....

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Check our <a href="https://www.illmuzik.com/downloads/index.php">Downloads</a> page, you might find something else that appeals to you.

A

ACEBEATZ

Logically...

Pro Tool Free is very limited and is only to show you how the interface is made.

There's a huge gap between the free version and one of the package you can buy.

Digidesign crew aren't stupid, if it was the same sh** they would be closed by now cuz no-one would spend 2 grand and more on a PT kit.

The hardware that comes with package is little bomb with damn converters and calculators. The algorithms are completely different. It's the day and night.