how is everyone doing

Eurydice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Wow its been a minute since I check you guys out. I be working and flirting on myspace so much that I forget to check out the "true sights" .. Well I was reading and catching up on everything going on. I'm glad to see new people have joined and I loved Cold Truths article...good choice "fav song " Proceed by the Roots... I almost stood up and clapped for you.

just wondering how my peoples are doing...

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
You know how I been......

Fury finally saved up enough money to get his sex change.

Stress came out of the closet, but he's broke now cuz he put up half of Fury's sex change money.

Buku is still a dirty spic.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
damn eury, im movin next week, ascap keeps sending my application back cause of BS latest was my signature wasn't in cursive, just got a job, have almost no time to think but im feeling more motivated than ever musically. It's good to hear your doing fine.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
StressWon said:
queer!!!

lol,,hey girl,,,hows the poetry??

dammn.. squabbling brothers. hey Eury forget the poetry an wisecracks an get back at me wit the smiles an flyin me down there to take care of you while you do your music thang! haha wordup

Eurydice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Chrono said:
dammn.. squabbling brothers. hey Eury forget the poetry an wisecracks an get back at me wit the smiles an flyin me down there to take care of you while you do your music thang! haha wordup

ok? ??????