how do you recieve payments online for a beat??

boneyboys

50 Million Year Trip
ill o.g.
Paypal is a system to transfer money securely over the net. Go to www.paypal.com to check it out. Basically you set up an account as a seller and then any person with a paypal account can type in your e-mail address and an ammount of money and it'll get sent to you. Then when you get the cash sent through you send em the beat. Good luck

J-malice

PRODUCER ALMIGHTY!!
ill o.g.
aight thanx, but if i sign up for a regular personal account if people cant pay by credit card then how do they pay? so which one should i sign up for a personal or a business account.

which one are you signed up for? and how is goin for you?

my bad i got one more question, if you dont have a bank account how will you withdraw your money??? my bad.

Streetwize

Beat Architects !
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 49
u need a bank account for it

i always use paypal and cos im london and alot of my clients are from america, its so easy for me to just receive the money via paypal and then go to my bank and take out the money

J-malice

PRODUCER ALMIGHTY!!
ill o.g.
alright coo. so if you dont have a bank account the money just stays in your paypal account? and ooonne more thing. I signed up for a premeium account, so what if someone pays me with a credit card but they have like bad credit or somethin? im 17 i dont really know about credit cards and that but is it anything like a bad check that bounces?

M

MIKELABZ

GET A BANK ACCOUNT. BUT BE WARNED IT MAY COST MONEY TO OPEN ONE AND SOME BANKS REQUIRE YOU KEEP A MINIMAL AMOUNT OF MONEY IN YOUR ACCOUNT TO KEEP IT ACTIVE. AFTER YOU GET A BANK ACCOUNT TEHN YOU CAN START WORRYING ABOUT CREDIT CARDS AND PAYPAL.

D

da bklyn mayor

let them send u money orders then if you dont have bank account

mod1

ILLMUZIK Bell-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
U need a bank account dude.Get that first then worry about the other shit.