How Do I Record A Song From Mpc2000xl

incogneeto

J.B. LEGACY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
OK...I LEARNED THE ROPES AND MADE A SONG AND SAVED IT....I DONT HJAVE A CD-ROM FOR MY MPC2000XL...HOW DO I GET IT TO DISC????????????????????????...OR EVEN IF I DID HAVE THE CD ROM----HOW THE HELL DO I BURN IT TO CD....DO I SAVE IT TO MY ZIP DRIVE I HAVE ONE) THERN BUY ANOTHER ZIP DRIVE FOR MY COMP...UPLOAD IT TO MY COMP...THEN BURN IT FROM ACIDPRO...OR SOME PROGAM LIKE THAT....THERES GOTTA BE AN EAIRER WAY...ANY SUGGESTIONS???

E

Equality 7-2521

i save on my mpc internal zip.....transfer to pc external zip.......upload to pc......then burn

Waynyce

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
You just run it through the audio outs. That's what they're for. Mr. Messenger, what are you talking about. Are you sure you mean the 2000XL?

L

Le Sorcier

I don't understand too.
Do you talk about Mpc 4000 ?
For my part i record the Mpc 2000xl in my PC trough my Behringer ub2222Fx(eurorack).
In my pc i use Cubase with plug-ins and finish the mix in T-Racks.

;)

Le Sorcier.

nas2000xl

The Ripper
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i believe you asked this same question before on a earlier thread. my bad, all you have to do is send your sounds out of the main outputs on the mpc to the inputs on your sound card in your cpu. record with cool edit pro, cubase, cakewalk, ect.

W

whitemic

midi???

do yall sync ur mpc to ur comp and record track by track then do a final mix on the comp??? or just record one stereo track????

FlipDaSoulfisha

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
This Is What You Need to Do!

What you need to do is..... Either have a computer or a external CD Player/Writer> If you have a computer you need to go from your "Audio Outs" of your MPC to the "IN" Port of your sound card on your computer & use any type of Wave editor like Acid, SonarXL , Cubase, Sound Forge. ect....! You'll Need a "Balanced" Audio cable that has a R & L 1/4in male plugs on one end (From MPC) & a single 1/8in Male plug on the other (rear of your computer into the sound card)!

If you have an external CD Player / Writer You'd Go from The MPC "Audio Out" Into The "In" Ports on the Player! In this case you'll need a "Balanced" cable similar to the one above, but instead of the 1/8in you'd probably be using a R & L -RCA male plugs!

In both cases make sure that you do a good "HeadPhones Mix" usin your MPC's internal mixer (Shift +7)!!!! iiaght!!!

Hope that helped!

1 Luv,

Flip Da SoulFisher