How come?

Tutu aka Snake

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I've made a beat in FL studio only using VST. But when I try to save it as mp3 or wav. the whole shit gets messed up and doesn't sound the way it should! Can anybody tell me how this happend?

Thanks!

Tutu aka Snake

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I tried to save it above 128 Kpbs up to 320 Kpbs butt still it isn't right.
It doesn't disort the sound a little. Everything is out of place. the mp3 is completly different then the FL file. I've never seen this before but it's really strange.

Tutu aka Snake

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Does ANYBODY know what I need to do? It seems to me that the VST Stylus is the problem but I don't know what's wrong. Does anybody else use Stylus and ifso have you've gotten the same problem or do you know what I have to do? Please help me out.

ill o.g.
I dont use Stylus, but do you hafto export to MP3? If you can export to WAV, then try that and see if you still got your problem.

Tutu aka Snake

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Saving as Wav didn't work either but I wanna try what Krzy said butt I don't know how!
I've got cool edit, is it possible with that and ifso how do I have to load in a fl file and how do I record it as a live session?

maddogg

A hater since the womb!
ill o.g.
go to your soundcards mixer and change the record settting to record what you hear.
Peace