Hostel and Wolf creek

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
wolf creek is unbelieveably sick. good film once you get over the disgust.

havent seen the other one.

bluchippa5

Golden Ear
ill o.g.
Wolf Creek was the worst movie I've seen in my whole life. And that's not exaggerating either. When I went to see it, half of the movie theater left before it was over. And that's no exaggeration either. HALF OF THE DAMN MOVIE THEATER GOT UP AND WALKED OUT!!!!!!!!

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
Man Hostel is nasty/gore flick. There were parts that make u jump. But other than that I liked it. I went to see it last night with this chick. The damn theater was paked full, some people had to stand up!

KurtisRich

Pussy Monster
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 13
Hostel has got to be the most gruesome movie of the year. I nearly gagged this one scene. It's pretty suspensful too. I recommend watching this movie.

Wolf creek ... i say just read the story about the backpackers murder in australia. The movie sucked. That's all I can say. The dude in it looks like Ricky Martin.

Wattz21XX

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i watched half of Hostel and walked out it just didnt grab my attention enough but some1 told me i missed some good stuff but the 1st half wasnt much goin on, just titties and not much gore. so i walked out and went into Grandma's Boy and watched that for a 2nd time. so i guess i made up for the money spent on Hostel...

BlackSox

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
bluchippa5 said:
Wolf Creek was the worst movie I've seen in my whole life. And that's not exaggerating either. When I went to see it, half of the movie theater left before it was over. And that's no exaggeration either. HALF OF THE DAMN MOVIE THEATER GOT UP AND WALKED OUT!!!!!!!!

When people don't wait until the end of the movie, you never really know how bad it is do you? I mean, the movie probably did suck, but how do they know the ending isn't badass? (I'm guessing it wasn't). And again, if you hate it from the beginning, you might be bias on the ending...?

I dunno.

-black

bluchippa5

Golden Ear
ill o.g.
BlackSox said:
When people don't wait until the end of the movie, you never really know how bad it is do you? I mean, the movie probably did suck, but how do they know the ending isn't badass? (I'm guessing it wasn't). And again, if you hate it from the beginning, you might be bias on the ending...?

I dunno.

-black

I WAS one of the unlucky ones that didn't walk out-

members online