HOLY SHIT the production on bustas new album is incredible!

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
I can't wait to hear this album. I will give my 2 cents once I cop it.

Teknology

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
u can get the cd off the net, in no way am i promoting bootlegging music,i got the cd off the net but im going to buy because the shit is H-O-T, i definitely think that it is dre's best production work since 2001 and im just talkin bout the beats cause u can tell dres beats its the first beats of dre's i have heard in awhile that makes uncontrollably bob my head especially that dont get carried away feat. nas oh and if u download go buy and support busta and the good dr.

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
Yeah, it's sound pretty clear. Who produced that Get Carried Away with Nas?? Cuz it's sounds like a Dre meets Eminem beat

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
even though i agree that it has great beats, its just great beats and nothing more! where's the consitency? where's the "red line" soundwise that follows through the whole album? like most of the shady/aftermath albums it's filled with "hot industry beats" and single-ready material.

and to be honest, the tracks ain't that hot. listen to don't get carried away. who knew a busta and nas track with dre production could be THAT bad? and the timbo track is wack.

TACTIK

The most unique producer on here
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 527
Busta has always had a good selection in producers. Once an artist looses their interest in dope beats just to save time, their carrer instantly hits a downward spiral... Stay up Busta!

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
this aint a classic. this is some sub par shit, its aight.

the beats aint that ill to be honest. yes there are some keepers, but it sounds like Blood Money 2 to me. zzzzzzzzz.

aint we heard that Dre piano riff 900 times before?

the Timbo joint - wack
denaun porter joint - boring
jellyroll joint - wack
etc etc

busta's rhymes aint that hot either. if Detox is like this i will be dissapointed.

Artistix

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 11
I liked the whole album. I was feeling the rick james and stevie wonder joints the most. His two singles were hot they had good concepts. I think with the state of New York Hip Hop and Hip Hop in general this is a step forward lord knows I can't take this down south snapmusic and crunck much longer. don't get me wrong I get my snap on in the club but I'm starting to fiend for some quality East Coast Hip Hop.

S

serious?

yeah the production on the album is incredible
i personally like Can't Get No More, How We Do It Over Here and Don't Get Carried Away

djrekonize

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yo i got his album finally and it's ok, the steavie wonder song is coo, i think dre could have done better tho

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
I would say it is a very consistant album....no track is incredibly wack(even though that "i love my bitch joint comes" real close) or the greatest shyt i have ever heard....Pretty much what I expect from an Aftermath release...I probaly listen to it for a week then go back to my Prince shyt

Mindstate

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I haven't heard the album, but his big hit sounds like it took influence from the Bay Area's Hyphy Movement

B.Hawk

THE PRIVATE
ill o.g.
the joint is off the chain. production, mixing, engineering is excellent. number 1 is crazy is tho dre uses that piano riff alot, his drums have been upgraded, and he is killing just about all producers out here, we all need to step it up.