HILARIOUS - AMAZING FOOTAGE: Donkey rapes poor farmer!!!!!

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Hahahahahaha, Bloody hell....I'm so glad it cuts out where it does though. LOL.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
i saw this a couple years back when they had those shows called when animals attack, but yea i would have kicked the shit out of that donky

but, i like the one wit santa clause one of his reindeers attacked him so he shot it cooked and ate him lol thats gangsta

T

The Bastard

im an animal loving guy, but if a donkey came at me with a hard dick id have no problem punching it in the face

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
BASTARD said:
im an animal loving guy, but if a donkey came at me with a hard dick id have to problem punching it in the face

LOL.... CAN SOMEONE SAY "DONKEY PUNCH ! "

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
I read the american farmland was famous for its animalsex, those rednecks love their animals i said they really love them! Watch them donkey yall!!

BTW the cool thing is that all the while a dude with a camera was taping and watching this without helping the poor fella. But he prolly thought better your ass then mine!

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
he prolly was takin a shit or was jerkin of or something, wrong place to lower your pants that's for sure.

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
RigorMortis said:
BTW the cool thing is that all the while a dude with a camera was taping and watching this without helping the poor fella. But he prolly thought better your ass then mine!

That's exactly what I was thinking about. LOL. 'Oh, look some poor guy is getting brutally raped by a donkey'. 'Where's my video camera?'

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
That's what that dude gets for having his pants down, he was probably doing something disgusting in the first place and the donkey just got sweet revenge. Plus his attempt to escape the donkey was pitiful. If a donkey's coming after me with a hard-on I'm Maurice Green for 20 seconds. And if I get caught by him I'm Mike Tyson for 20 more.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
lol damn i would kill my self it that happend to me, i would go on a donkey killing spree or something i could'nt face the world after getting raped like that

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
that dude wanted it man. He wasnt tryin that hard to run away,,,,he was playin hard to get.

LMAO! That sums it up right there.