Hidden Messages In Vinyl? Playit In Reverse

T

tallblkproducer

HAVE THEIR REALLY BEEN HIDDEN MESSAGES FOUND IN ROCK ALBUMS PLAYED IN REVERSE. I DONT KNOW IF ANYONE SAW THE MOVIE "LITTLE NICKY" , BUT THE CHICAGO ALBUM THEY PLAYED BACKWARDS IN THE MOVIE, I HAVE THAT SHIT. IM SCARED TO TRY IT THOUGH. ALSO THERES A PINK FLOYD ALBUM THAT SYNCS UP THE WIZARD OF OZ. THATS SOME ILL SHIT

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yeah back in high school my friend played a Slayer album in reverse and it was this satanic voice going, "JOIN US, JOIN US". It was at night and it spooked me. Plus I was drinking so I was even more freaked out.

C

CaptainCommando

I wouldn't be suprised if they had some sort of subliminal stuff in today's mainstream hip hop. I haven't heard any hidden messages in any music, but one night my niece was watching some Disney movie while I was lying down on the floor baked out of my mind and I was hearing weird ass sounds coming from the TV, like hypnotic low ass waves. That was pretty weird.

D

DJ B-Stee

Zepplin's Stairway to heaven has "satanic messages" in reverse. you can hear a lot of things like:
"I sing because I live with Satan. "
"The Lord
turns me off -- there's no escaping it."
"Here's to my sweet Satan, whose power
is Satan."
"He will give you 666."
"I live for Satan."

i listened myself...u can definitely hear it when you know it's there but if not....well i dont kno cuz i didnt try it till i knew what to look for

K

" Killah! "

After the MGM Lion's third roar, start playing Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon." It syncs up with the movie quite nicely. However, the album is only 45 minutes or so, so that's what you get. I heard if you replay it, it still works, but I doubt it.

Alice in Wonderland and "The Wall" is quite freaky too. Especially when "Another Brick in the Wall Pt. 2" is being played while the fish (or whatever they are,) are following their schoolmaster... while the song is singing "WE DON'T NEED NO EDUCATION!"

I think it's more of a psychological thing than anything else. You believe things really sync up... but Dark Side of The Moon is quite odd.

T

tallblkproducer

What was the name of the movie where the cat plays some record in reverse , and the rock star comes back from the dead?? also if im not mistaken, that movie with the two lil' boys who have the satanic album or some shit. i think it was the "gatekeeper"????

X

XerXes

In Eminem and Masta Ace's "Hellbound", in the beginning Eminem says "Ill fuckin' ...." in the edited version they switch it so that if u play the edit version backwards it says the same "ill fuckin'...." but if u play it forwards u can't tell what i says

vitaminman

IllMuzik Staff
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Hey,

If you play The Prodigy's 'Full Throttle' you can hear Luke Skywalker say 'We're going in full throttle...'

The whole reverse thing is played out and really dead. I find it hard to understand how people can listen to something played forward and it doesn't effect them, yet when someone turns the polarity of the turntable around they start freaking out.

And why is it that when people hear these messages played backwards, they always go on some killing spree or commit suicide? Why don't they go on some mad dog walking spree or mow everybody's lawn instead?

Fade: What Slayer album were you listening to backwards?

Take care,

Nick

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I really can't remember what album that was. It was my friend that listened to that stuff and he just let me hear it. I hung out with a lot of guys that were into metal and we moshed in the school hallways. LOL.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
Originally posted by XerXes
In Eminem and Masta Ace's "Hellbound", in the beginning Eminem says "Ill fuckin' ...." in the edited version they switch it so that if u play the edit version backwards it says the same "ill fuckin'...." but if u play it forwards u can't tell what i says

they always flip curses around on edited/radio versions of songs, and masta ace isnt on hellbound...actually em has a rhyme that says it goes something like "ill flip u like the b side of my first single with the clean version" speaking of EM how about that ROYCE the 5'9, hes been pretty much on a rampage lately

C

Copenhagen

Correct me if I'm wrong...but Hellbound features both J-Black and Masta Ace...

SpinDoctor

The Lovable Rogue
ill o.g.
ive forgot the name of the song but its by missy elliot and they do the hook backwards, it aint a wierd subliminal message but it is pretty cool

jnxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
ill get the track name and track number later.
but on mf doom and madlibs album, mad villan.. between tracks 10 and 16(one of them)

at the end of one of the songs he says "............ make the bass come out so clear" i havent had a chance to reverse it yet, but he is deff. saying something in reverse.

its not that amazing to me though.

but hiphop got tons of subliminals in the lyrics.
i was listening to mfdooms album, vaunder villan. he got a track where he may be sublimally dissing emcees like necro, wyclef and pras, g unit, ect.....

if you want the trackname just say so and ill go see which one it is

jnxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
btw, the O-Jays have messages in there music.

there 1982(not sure) vinyle album "a message in our music" is nuts when you play it in reverse, they have african tribes drumming and singing and you put it in reverse its just singing adn talking about vietnam and phrases for world issues. this really tripped me out because i was sampling a vocal and just so happened to put it in reverse.

also check out, the ojays "branded bad" and "since candy"
thats a 45 release, 1974 i believe.

im a loop digga

jnxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
now that i think about it, the chilites song "making love" have a revese type singing in it...i never checked for the message though.

HCTarks

Wax Mangler
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
spin.. it's called "work it" and she says put your thang down flip it and reverse it.. backwards and forwards

T

The Bastard

icp got mad subliminal messages in their shit ,actually anti satan messages , i know there longest message is on one of the songs off the jeckyl bros cd, played backwards it says '' fuck the devil fuck that shit ,we will live our life legit,if you hear this then we say please dont throw your life away'' it is very noticable during the song that there is reverse play in there

Phonetik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
How does one go about doing that to the vinyl? Is is just the the back sides of the grooves are blank to record on them backwards? Let me know.

members online