Hi-Tek

Ambition

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I like him as a producer but what I don't understand why he keeps working with Bizzare. I had a little extra money plus I wanted to hear some of his new production so I bought the C.D. it funny but I can't really take it seriously. Does anybody know the connection between these two but his give bizzare a lot of beats and I would think that he has real MCees beating his door down

Corpz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i still like hi tek's early shit alot more than his new shit... some of his new shit is dope as fuck but then theres other shit that cant touch the shit he did for Blackstar or Reflection Eternal

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
Ambition said:
I like him as a producer but what I don't understand why he keeps working with Bizzare. I had a little extra money plus I wanted to hear some of his new production so I bought the C.D. it funny but I can't really take it seriously.

i honestly dont think he made the CD to be taken seriously... bizzares a crazy bastard and he makes me laugh so long live the fat muthafucker.

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Ambition said:
I like him as a producer but what I don't understand why he keeps working with Bizzare. I had a little extra money plus I wanted to hear some of his new production so I bought the C.D. it funny but I can't really take it seriously. Does anybody know the connection between these two but his give bizzare a lot of beats and I would think that he has real MCees beating his door down

I would be he does have many MC knocking at the door, i wish him n kweli would be reflcetion eternal, kweli was like the man when him n tek where doing they thing but now hes gotten really corney, as fo bizzarre think hes working alot with him because of the deal dre did with hi tec to produce traks for his artists thats y tek been working with 50 in guint a lot too, if not that it might be a midwest thing