Hi Everyone!

Craftmaster

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
I go by Concrete Zebra by company is Craftmaster Productions. I have been making beats for 8 years or so. I have a couple of trap placements with Gunplay and Scotty Boi from MMG. I'm here to talk about production, music, and to share my youtube channel with producers who might find it useful. I use Studio One and I noticed there arent alot of QUALITY hip hop tutorials for it so I decided to try to fill the void. I update the page three or more times a week either with a quick workflow tip or a full step by step beat tutorial in the style of something new and popular. Even-though the channel focuses on Studio One alot of the info translates to other DAW's. Whoever subs the channel I almost instantly sub back, so if your looking for another friend on youtube Im your guy! Thanks for taking time to read my post.

Craftmaster

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
Man I don't know. There was a little buzz going around late 2014 that is was going to be out early this year but that has seemed to die down. Honestly I love the way 2.6 has been running. I hope they don't feel pressured to make a bunch of changes just to compete.

members online