Hey is it my imagination

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
it seems like lately the same threads and questions are being asked over and over, LOL and there is questions that all you have to do is search for a thread and I guarantee 9 times out of ten you gonna find that its probably been asked...and more than likely had a very similiar or close to the same answers...oh well thats just my ramblings for the day.

Manji

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
this site's searching function sucks dick

it's like ughh's seach engine. it won't fint "wu tang" or "wutang clan" only "wu-tang clan"

B

Burna

J Rilla said:
^^^^^^^^^ Your right and i think everyone is noticeing it...I say you dont let newbies start threads until they get like 50 post...that'll cure the problem IMO

Cosigns.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
tricky spinz said:
um, fade, you might not wanna use those links as examples. when you click them i only get the message "no search results found."

so yea, might wanna change that.
HA HA thats funny...they were workin early today though...they were Wu tang serches

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
tricky spinz said:
um, fade, you might not wanna use those links as examples. when you click them i only get the message "no search results found."

so yea, might wanna change that.
LOL whatever. The point is I got a lot of results when searching for wu-tang. Case closed. And yeah, people need to search instead of asking the same shit over and over.

tricky spinz

Dead Man Walkin
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 12
Fade said:
LOL whatever. The point is I got a lot of results when searching for wu-tang. Case closed. And yeah, people need to search instead of asking the same shit over and over.

yeah yeah. i got the point and i agree with you. i just thought it was rather ironic and amusing.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
There's no problem with the search function. JUST THE PEOPLE USING IT.
Word to ya mother.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
New batch of folks, their thing is not to search but to ASK,
quite sure I have been guilty of this crime.
You guys know and remember the threads , newbies just wanna know NOW. LOL
I must admit the search function aint google but Im sure its good even though I have never found my answers there.*Ducks*
Its probably me :)

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
There actually should be a # of post before starting a thread... it would be usefull

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
bigdmakintrax said:
it seems like lately the same threads and questions are being asked over and over, LOL and there is questions that all you have to do is search for a thread and I guarantee 9 times out of ten you gonna find that its probably been asked...and more than likely had a very similiar or close to the same answers...oh well thats just my ramblings for the day.

Yeah, definetaly, I think that this beginning of the year has to be one of the busiest one, cuz there's been A LOT of new members since jan 06. And I also think there should be a post minimum to start thread

ALLEYCAT

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
Not to sound sarcastic but isn't this thread quite simliar to questions or statements being asked or reposted.LOL

tricky spinz

Dead Man Walkin
ill o.g.
ALLEYCAT said:
Not to sound sarcastic but isn't this thread quite simliar to questions or statements being asked or reposted.LOL

it STARTED as one which has been asked before. and that's why this entire conversation has started. however the current direction of this thread which is moving toward how we can keep stupid threads and useless posting from occurring is NOT something which has been addressed recently. so, no, the current topic of this thread is not one which has been previously asked or reposted.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
tricky spinz said:
it STARTED as one which has been asked before. and that's why this entire conversation has started. however the current direction of this thread which is moving toward how we can keep stupid threads and useless posting from occurring is NOT something which has been addressed recently. so, no, the current topic of this thread is not one which has been previously asked or reposted.

I'ma get off topic here, cuz you know how I do. Blame the A. D. D.

I think we oughta have a battle of the avatars. Like... Most Welcomed Back (Tricky), Most Enjoyable (Big Tone), Most WTF? (J-Resyn), Most Visually appealing (Shonsteeze), etc.

Of course, I'd win Most Gangsta.. that's a win by default.

Hah. This post right here is exactly what everyone's talking about... stupid offtopic useless posts.

tricky spinz

Dead Man Walkin
ill o.g.
sorry, double post. so i'll just use this one to continue my thought.

and that's why your post is different!!! because all these other posts are useless and don't pose any interesting question or provide anything meaningful. however, your post, even if off topic, would still make an enjoyable thread on its own.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
COMPLETELY FUCKIN AGREED

you know what reeeeeally sucks?

is when, as moderators, we let people know about this shit, they cry about it. boo fuckin hoo.

im glad a senior member pointed it out.

you reading, guys and gals? pay attention.