Here's a (in a very loose sense of the word) pirate theme I'm working on. Looking for feedback.

Phenri

Master Beater
So, I found the intro vocals in a TikTok, and I just had to sample it. But I kinda got stuck in writer's block. While I regain my inspiration, how does it sound so far?

[Edited because I accidentally posted the wrong save]

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Okay, I think I'm following... The idea was to give it a sick drop on the intro. Got any ideas on how I could make it better?
i would just keep that part that i mentioned as the main/whole type of song.

Then I think it just needs some high frequency stuff, like hats or other kinda cymbals to fill it out. that and a vocal and it's probably done. at most some little cute melody or hook sound everyy now and then

Phenri

Master Beater
i would just keep that part that i mentioned as the main/whole type of song.

Then I think it just needs some high frequency stuff, like hats or other kinda cymbals to fill it out. that and a vocal and it's probably done. at most some little cute melody or hook sound everyy now and then
I gotcha. I'm pretty sure I just finished it. I'm gonna upload it tonight and I'll send it to you. Thanks for the advice.

GoodShot

The quality of the sounds/mixing sounds really good to me. I just don't like the mixing of what sounds like different genres. It's obviously subjective but it sounds like each part clashes with the last, even if each bit sounds good. And I mainly mean the more Synthwave sounding stuff and the ancient chanting. The 808s and the drums worked fairly well with everything.

The atmosphere is like, pirates of the Caribbean, an 80s inner city crime boss makes his entrance, then a really nice emotional chorus to a modern day 2022 song. Each part sounds amazing but the story confuses me.

Phenri

Master Beater
The quality of the sounds/mixing sounds really good to me. I just don't like the mixing of what sounds like different genres. It's obviously subjective but it sounds like each part clashes with the last, even if each bit sounds good. And I mainly mean the more Synthwave sounding stuff and the ancient chanting. The 808s and the drums worked fairly well with everything.

The atmosphere is like, pirates of the Caribbean, an 80s inner city crime boss makes his entrance, then a really nice emotional chorus to a modern day 2022 song. Each part sounds amazing but the story confuses me.
I appreciate the feedback! To be honest, I wasn't even thinking about any type of story; I just went for things that sounded good to me. Thanks for bringing the idea to my attention. I will consider that when I work on furniture projects.

members online