Help!!!

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
hmm i don't use fl anymore. but ur problem is here:

u need to create a midi channel in fl and assign it to ur keyboard (go into the channels properties) I believe u can also pick ur keyboards sound patch from here as well. and ur all set. but u CAN NOT export Midi as a sound file, (i.e. wav) so ull have to record it some how. the best way to do this is to hook ur keyboard up to a mixer and hook that mixer up to ur cpu and record it via line in.

hope i helped.

B

Burna

Sanova said:
hmm i don't use fl anymore. but ur problem is here:

u need to create a midi channel in fl and assign it to ur keyboard (go into the channels properties) I believe u can also pick ur keyboards sound patch from here as well. and ur all set. but u CAN NOT export Midi as a sound file, (i.e. wav) so ull have to record it some how. the best way to do this is to hook ur keyboard up to a mixer and hook that mixer up to ur cpu and record it via line in.

hope i helped.

lol, you're most likely right.

CVPbeatz

ill o.g.
casios dont really have output jacks, i meen mine doesnt, so u gonna have to get a conversion piece to convert that 1/4 headphone jack into rca outputs, and plug it in ur mixer like that.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
just get a midi to usb controller. thats what i did. that is, of course, if your keyboard is midi capable. or if ur using a mixer, connect the midi in and midi out to that.

members online