Help me find an old post

PrOLifiK

Wax Fondling Since 420
ill o.g.
Hey there was a topic on here a LONG time ago that had some links to some sites that had some good info on playing chords on the keyboard. There was one link where you could pick the chord listen to it and then it would show you which keys to press down to recreate it. I tried to search for it on here but I couldnt find it. thanx

PrOLifiK

Wax Fondling Since 420
ill o.g.

PrOLifiK

Wax Fondling Since 420
ill o.g.
Actually now that I remember there was another really good link in the older post. It has some music theory and it would say; ok start with this key, then it would give possible other combinations of what key to come next. It was kinda laid out like a graph. i.e. play this note then it would have a line going to the next few possible notes until you ended up back at the original note and it was labled in roman numerals. It was a good way to come up with some quik melodies. If anyone has that link that would be sik I think it would be a big help for alot of us and I cant remember the damn site

PrOLifiK

Wax Fondling Since 420
ill o.g.
Well I know that the second link was in the original post but the other link im talking about im still searching for ill post it up here if I find it too