Hello

Lo'Nye

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Hello everybody

I'm Lo'Nye from France! I've been on this site (but not registered) for a while!!
Now I've decided to register myself and not only read your posts but also to take part when I could.

I've learnt so much in this site even the basic things because I'm a kinda beginning!!

So as we say here in France: Longue Vie à IllMuzik!!!

Lo'Nye

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
ouiiiiiiii Longue vie à IllMuzik !!!!!!!!! Bienvenu!!!!

I hope you'll enjoy here, its a great place to be, trust me! Tell us more about yourself, when did you start to produce, your inspiration and much more musically. Its okay if you are new, its all about sharing our same passion, Music!

You'll learn a lot more in here, just stay active lol

Later,

PG

Lo'Nye

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yes Thank You ProducerGyal!!!

Actually even if I do some hip hop beats, I'm more in Rn'B , I love the hip hop RnB!!
I've started producing 6 months ago!!! It's a kinda hard!! But I've decided that I have 2 make it!!! I'll try 2 post some beats 2 have some advices, about what I have 2 improve!!
I love hip hop (for life :p) but I'm more at my ease with RnB. My inspirations are various From Dr DRE, Havoc to Raphael Saadiq or R Kelly and also french music.

One

Lo'Nye

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
oooooh!!!! R&B !!!!!!!! GREAT !!!!!!!!!! This will be sooo fun!!!! By the way, i always dreamed to make a beat for Corneille.... But right now i have other goals. Watch out for " Gage" its gonna be hot!! (if you like R&B) It will be a pleasure to talk with you! :)

Lo'Nye

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Alors on vit chaque jour comme le dernier...

When I hear this song, I'm like whoa!! Anyway I don't know if I could make a beat for Corneille but I've always wanted 2 write me a song the way he does cause his lyrics are so deep, the guy is so skilled!!

I don't know Gage. Is he canadian? If you know some french acts, you'd better remember this name: Dalvin!! He's the cousin of a good friend of mine.
Currently he's signed as a producer to EMC Records, the label of Willy Denzey, Leslie. And he's about to release a LP soon.

Lo'Nye

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Yes yes!!! if you go see my interview in the front page, you'll see that the song "Rêves de Star" is on my top list. I love Corneille. He is a man that i respect totally. By the way, he knows that i produce and was a bit curious about it, but i never lend him a CD unfortunately. I wasnt ready to be heard. Maybe one day, but right now, i dont want to focus on R&b. I would like to go somewhere i never really explore. I mean, making RaW beat. But dont get me wrong, I LOVEEEE R&b, yes i love also Willy Denzey, Leslie, and i do like Singuila's voice. Gage is a Friend of Corneille. Yes he is canadian. Before Corneille went solo, he was in a group called O.N.E Im sure you know their song ZoukiN. So, Gage was part of the group. Recently, Corneille invited Gage to be the first part of his concert. Its weird that you didnt heard about him, but dont worry, you will soon.

Dalvin??? I will sure check it out when his album will be out!!! really.

Alors, on se reparle, à la prochaine???

PG

Lo'Nye

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Hi

Yes, it's maybe because I'm a kinda fan of him but to me, in French speaking RnB producer, Dalvin is on my list with Corneille, Matt and Rudy Joseph from Poetic Lover!!

I heard your music!! It's good too!! Hope that I will improve myself, in order to present some sounds soon!!

Lo'Nye

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Lo'Nye said:
Hi

Yes, it's maybe because I'm a kinda fan of him but to me, in French speaking RnB producer, Dalvin is on my list with Corneille, Matt and Rudy Joseph from Poetic Lover!!

I heard your music!! It's good too!! Hope that I will improve myself, in order to present some sounds soon!!

Lo'Nye

Yeah, poetic Lover was a good group. Rudy Joseph went solo???? did he release something?? I remember the song "Je suis fière" It was pretty good.

Do you have a soundclick page??

Lo'Nye

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yes Rudy Joseph went solo. His album" Bluesy, Jazzy, Soul" didn't have much success because he did something too much jazzy and soul for french public. I've got it and I love it. It's really really different from PL.
The guy is so dope for me, his lyris are good but too complex sometime.

I've also a compilation where he produced a tune for other people and it's good too!!

I'm about to put some sounds in soundclick. I will tell it 2 you as soon, it will be made.

Lo'Nye

Deca

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
HEy wassup , nice to meet you up in here :eek:)

im pretty new to so welcome aboard

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
uh, velcome, frenchie.

can i call yuo frenchie? no? ok, i'll stop. promise.

lol, hey welcome to illmuzik. i hope you find it to be a place to call home.

Producer X

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Welcome Lo'Nye,
Good to see another R&B head in here!
X