Hello Ill Muzik Community DJ SAtisfaction/Blak Out Records here checkin in!

ToneEsharp

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Whats good Illmuzik community? My name is Antonio aka DJ Satisfaction repin' South Jerzey and Blak Out Records.

It has been a while since I been on here, been on my grind and making some moves now I am official mixtape DJ and one of the studio producer/engineer for Blak Out Records a big Indie label based in NJ and LA. I produce a monthly mixtape that gets pressed up and distributed by label and I am always looking to feature new talent - rappers, singers, beat makers, and DJs. If it is hot I want you on my tape so hit me up with demos ready.

I have always enjoyed the Illmuzik Community and hope to bring my wealth of knowledge to the table as well further educate myself from you. I especially enjoy feedback rather it be a beat I am working, a new label project, or help with a single desicion, I love to get peoples opinions and dont mind giving my own so feel free to throw stuff my way for review. so feel free to PM me or hit me up for networking, bounce ideas, chatting, whatever.....and if you want to check out the label is all about peep this video.

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
What's up bro, welcome back. So you feature new talent on your mixtape every month? That's word, I may hit you up a ways down the line when the album i'm working on is complete to see if you are interested in featuring anything.

Welcome back 2 illmuzik though,

Peace!!

ToneEsharp

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
5th Sequence said:
What's up bro, welcome back. So you feature new talent on your mixtape every month? That's word, I may hit you up a ways down the line when the album i'm working on is complete to see if you are interested in featuring anything.

Welcome back 2 illmuzik though,

Peace!!

Yes, I do a mixtape every month to showcase mainly the label talent with major label cats, but I like to throw in some cats on the grind who are definately making moves and doing their thing to add something a lil different for the listeners. I will keep the community posted when I am searching for talent so just send a demo via email, mail, aim however you can get it to me for review and if it is hot and something I can work in they we definately make something happen.

members online