heatmakers video

zone

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i hope the next trend is sampling 80s records, cause i have hella. it's old enough now where kids might appreciate it.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
yo i just checked out camron's new album purpal haze and it was aight but most of the beats on the album kinda sound like the beat the heatmakerz made in that video, and that crash was gettin on my nerves after a couple of songs

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
i think the alchemist video was better......

he was like...."lets use....THIS RECORD!"

played the record....chopped it up right there....laced the track right there.....

sampling is here to stay.....whether u think its "music" or not.....thats ya opinion(s)......

ya make ya tracks the way u want.....

ill o.g.
coming sooN said:
i think the alchemist video was better......

he was like...."lets use....THIS RECORD!"

played the record....chopped it up right there....laced the track right there.....

He played beats that he already had done on that video, he didnt make any.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Fuck the heat makers..any producer here can make a beat like them ..all they do is find a sample and put drums on it wit bass thats it..any one can do that they aint shyt and they aint impressin no one wit that

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
FuriouZ said:
Fuck the heat makers..any producer here can make a beat like them ..all they do is find a sample and put drums on it wit bass thats it..any one can do that they aint shyt and they aint impressin no one wit that

your gay...

how do you make beats? by conjuring up some kind of magical spells and rolling your 20 sided dice? thats how everybody makes sample based beats

i guess everyone sucks

For some reason im guessin that you couldn't make that beat

ACE LOC

ill o.g.
to me the only hard thing about sampling is finding something to sample thats pretty much it sampling is even alot easier if u just looping and u aint chopping shit up and making ya own melodies

Ambition

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
classic said:
here is a video of the heatmakers

http://madnet31.free.fr/heatmakerz(u-mad.net).WMV

these cats make samplin seem easy man. shit is crazy. through a loop toghter and your done.

Whats fucked up is that im really feelin there style. I love the diplimats sound. (Feeling that new song s.a.n.t.a.n.a)

if u dident know already the trick to heat makers sound is old school soul loops over a dirty south drum pattern. Their drums are straight from No limit and mannie fresh

class...

I love the heatmakerz beats but I could get to the video can you send it to me?

MGTheFuture

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
djswivel said:
im not too impressed.....anyone can make a beat in 20 mins when u got the entire melody layed down with a looped sample lol....all he did was put a mediocre drum beat with a very simple bassline on a very mediocre sample.....i guess simplicity works, but i can guarantee that if they could never clear their samples, they would fall off the map, because 90% of Illmuzik-ers would be blowin them out the water

thanks for the vid tho, it gives me a lot more confidence, that i'm ready for the industry...if they can make it, anyone can

only difference is - between him and you or anyone else

he got paid 40,000 - yall got nothing

no need to hate on that..get that money..dip dip set set

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
there is a site where you can download a bunch o f these beat making videos from Alc to heatmakers to some Jay-z making of the black album stuff and a few NO name producer Videos

Ill try find the link for yall

Found it hear you go enjoy http://www.malefactor.org/beatmakingvideos/

members online