Have any of U ever been played selling your beatz?

mod1

ILLMUZIK Bell-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I was almost played when I had just started selling my beatz.The guy was trying to run game on me,and said he didn't have alot of money but he really wanted to buy the beatz so I sold them for $15 each.

Total:$285 for 19 beatz

So,he had paid half of the money and,kept saying he was gon' pay me.I had waited about 6 months and,still didn't get my money.So,my brother and my mom went to his house he wasn't there and we slid a note through his door.Saying that he better pay the money and we don't want hear no excuses about him not having no job.How he don't have money and,he just finished taking classes for engineering.C'mon now

mod1

ILLMUZIK Bell-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I had knew him through my cousin.I got to know him alittle.

soundboy2

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Think about it, if he don't got 300 hundred bucks what can he do with your beats, it take money to record and promote a song or album,

yeah man get it up front, industry rule 4080,
unless its a top rank label you can take a chance.

Raise your price to 50 fifty bucks, I be checkin you, your beats are worth it.
Then if you only get half you still getting something decent.

nobodyfamous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
soundboy-i would think thats about industry rule number 1, especially if you are a producer!

mod-take it as a learning experience if you don't get your money, like frank lopez said "if people would just do business the right way, we wouldnt have these screw ups!" lol...and remember, you are only going to get better and when u get in that big time position, this kat is going to wanna mess wit you and you will be in the postion to say, NO! you screwed me for $142.50!

B

Bluntologist

u shuld juss roll back to his crib wit a bat or some shit and smash tha motha fucka....at least than ull get the satisfaction of the fact u fucked him up for fuckin u over

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Pboyproducer, Soundboy was refering to a line from Q Tip lol

voorheezMP

M.ilitia P.roductions
ill o.g.
Industry rule 4080....lol Tip did say that and itz true. Katz are alwayz tryin' to get over. That's why we get contractz now.... Use them!!! But dude I've been there. Itz f@*ked up now, but it will hurn him l8a "dakarma" baby!!!

members online