nasir jones

The Perfectionist!!
ill o.g.
Hmmm....

mod1

ILLMUZIK Bell-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I'm doing a song with a hot female rapper from Missouri that is soon to be a big time rapper,she rapping on my beat so,yeah...

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
doubt theres anything too big, STRADIVARIUS had some talk of workin wit poison pen and VOORHEEZ did some shit wit gin thompson, but i doubt if anybody is doing anything bigger than that.
if somebody does come forward how long do u think it would take for them to be hounded about hookups and contacts...lol

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
I'm working on Eminem's new album, and just have Talib in my lab yesterday. Dre was supposed to come over and mix some shit down for me last weekend, but he had to take care of some business so he sent Jimmy Iovine over with ............. oh wait, nevermind. That never happened. I was just daydreaming again.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
lol. One day.....

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
I'm building a sick big ass studio supposed to be due in Januari. It's a major expansion to whatever I have been doing for the last 14 years and a guaranteed money maker, though nothing on hiphop, there are plenty of bookings to get things running. I'll drop pics when we're done.

soundboy2

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Naw but I was in Pacthwerk Studios just visting with a friend, while Luda , the dude Lil Fate from DTP were working, And the dude from Jagged Edge fell in there, they were doing a song for Fates album.
I was a fly on the wall and learned a few things.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
lil fates working on a album and Royce 5'9 cant even get a deal??? man this game is fucked up.

soundboy2

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Originally posted by Guevara
lil fates working on a album and Royce 5'9 cant even get a deal??? man this game is fucked up.

I know right, it aint what you know its who you know, I ask him how he got down with Luda and he said they were cool in High School, he said he stay down with him and he just rode with him around the country, help promoting his first disc before he got on def jam.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
both those were bangers too scientist keep it up ... as for myself i aint worked wit nobody that big ... i did an intern at a major where i got to meet sum people and let them know about me .. they seemed interested in the album that im bout to come out wit... so im gonna send a few copies to some of those people and hopefully il get a call back to do sum work

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Originally posted by MadScientist
I did a song with Lil' Flip ... and another one with AZ

damn i love az, im not c razy about flipper though, howd u hook up wit AZ what joint did u do for him???

D

Deez

I've done a few tracks with J-Seven... hit'em up www.j-seven.com
Mont-Real baybee....... keepin it as real as it should be!!
Hey 50 holla at ya boy..
Dz

B.Hawk

THE PRIVATE
ill o.g.
Deez u should post the song u did with him. whoever did the beat for "Boy can Spit" is nice cause that joint is hot. im like to send him some beats.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
I've done alot of work with MC Huggs from the underground trip-hop group "MC Huggs and the Groovecrust". I used to be his DJ back in the day. We used to stay up mad hours into the morning making beats and songs in the lab. He made 3 CD's and I got credits on 2 of them. Those were the days! Anyway, I moved away and he and the group broke up (from what I heard). Huggs had some tight lyrics, I think he was way ahead of his time.

I am in the process of getting a five room full studio. That isn't the biggest studio by no means but its a good start. I also do alot of final mastering and post-production work for one of the big local studio's.

I have 2 groups that I'm working with in the developemental stages. 1 group raps and the other sings gospel music ( 1 extreme to the next!...lol) but hey, you never know.

--dac

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
I am in the works with some tupac albums,
yeah you heard, pac aint dead..

I got him locked up in my cellar, bitch slappin him everyday, forcin him to say west aaaaaaaight all night...

yeah this album is gonna rock and it's gonna sell like hell..

but for the real i am workin with the creepy men (my crew), going to do some beats for my solo shitz, doing something for a crew called furiuz stylez and i am doing some little side projects which i'll be providin some beats for also..

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
Originally posted by MassProduktion
Yo Holmzini - what label did you intern at?

Zomba label group/jive records

its not all its cracked up to be tho .. most of the time ur just makin copies of shit, faxing shit and shit, and taking messeages to people and shit ... did get to meet prodigy though and talk wit him a bit..that was worth it

;)

members online

No members online now.