Hardware with fruity loops

Kohlmon

ill o.g.
I've been usin FL for like 2 years now, but i'm still kinda shady on the whole idea of integrating hardware into my setup cause that shits sooo expensive man. 6 months ago i started samplin and i'm definately thinking about gettin the MPC or a MIDI keyboard or something to upgrade. Ive been doin my research but i rarely hear or see setups that use equipment and FL. so should i start learnin a new program or can i kill it with a keyboard or mpc in my with FL?

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
when i used FL i was usin it wit my keyboard.

and of course 9th wonder uses FL with his Turntable.

go for it

booya_nang

A breath of fre$h air!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 76
Yea cop a midi controller for sure...u might even wanna get yourself a mpd or trigger finger for gettin a mpc feel for punchin in those drums

trebeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
im workin with fl6 and i have a trigger finger and a radium 49 and i love em both, set up real nice, i can lay out shit with either of them, whichever i feel more comfortable on, usually drums and loop type samples with the trig finger and more rapid-fire samples and basslines and shit with my radium, and then the best thing about it is you can go into the dope ass piano roll and tweak everything you just layed down, its very nice.

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
Shit i aint gonna lie i done used my PK-6 wit FL. Bezides anybody tellin u not to uze hardware and FL they jus talkin cauze i think im right in sayin 90% of the people on here have fucked wit FL cauze i know i def have but i dont uze it like dat cauze i got my 2k and PK. But yeah FL works good wit hardware and since FL6 is out da sequencer iz prolly alot more better not 100 percent sure though. So go fo it partner.

~1~