Happy New Year!!!!!!

StraDivaRius

So determined....
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 94
HAPPY NEW YEAR
to every producers in here doin the damn thang and perfecting they craft!!!!!!!
Let the new year be profitable, lucrative and full of good opportunites!!!!

Oh yeah and thanks to everyone making this forum a great place for knowledge!!!!!!

FADE Keep It Real Homie!!!HOlla

Peace and hip-hop
Stra

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Word word, have a happy new year, and drive safetly!

Cam'rox

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
yea this the time of year where the peepz in my hood get to shootin!

My big brother's friend just got a .57 magnum for his birthday from his uncle. I can guess that he finnin' to have some fun with that.

Happy New Year to everybody. Hope yall have fun!

StraDivaRius

So determined....
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 94
On the real yall are sleepin.......nuff peeps are sick on here....guevera....afrique....metro....rip....mucka.....bigd....anybody else i forgot keep it realllll.......

ON THE REAL ILLMUZIK IS ABOUT TO BLOW THE FUCK UP AND WE BETTER STICK TOGHETER AND RUN THE FUCKIN GRAMMYS YALLLL!!!

Holla!
Stra

Im drunk!!!!!

Cam'rox

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Yo, it's on and poppin down here in Vegas, yall! All kinds of celebrities are down here! Too bad i'm too young to go down to te strip without an adult. (like it's ever stopped me before.:D ) But yea, Vegas is THE place to be for new year's, fa sho.

peace.

mod1

ILLMUZIK Bell-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Happy New Years to all!

But,while alot of ya'll probably was having fun.
I was sleeping on my damn couch.

Holla!

SupaStar

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
My resolutions for this year are - get to the learn to play piano and study music on a higher level - study hip hop's roots dig a lil deeper to understand before i create - get into a serious relationship and stick it through thick and thin - and most of all rest - i busted ass in 2003 i am just gonna take it easy this year...........things are already looking good - demo cd's on the streets and request for my beats now average around 5 - 10 a week, so i am already grateful, but most of all i am thankful to one above for giving me 20 years of life so far....its been good real good

C

Copenhagen

Happy New Year to everybody. Hope you all had a party and got drunk as hell.

E

Equality 7-2521

word up

2003 seemed non existant to me

lat all stick together and grind it ou

members online