Happy 4/20

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Happy 4.20 to those of you who support it, and for the various reasons!

I got to judge at the LAJEMM Cup yesterday and it was an amazing turn out. This year was the first official year but they had one last year to test it out, went great.

FYI, I voted for something called THC's OG for first place.

Pictures will be in the next magazine, I got cool with everyone there as I'm opening up a dispensary on sunset blvd soon!

1 love.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
Happy 4.20 to those of you who support it, and for the various reasons!

I got to judge at the LAJEMM Cup yesterday and it was an amazing turnal. This yea was the first official yearm but they had one last year to test it out, went great.

FYI, I voted for something called THC's OG for first place.

Pictures will be in the next magazine, I got cool with everyone there as I'm opening up a dispensary on sunset blvd soon!

1 love.
That sounds dope man! Though work prevents me from taking part in the festivities, I'm a supporter.lol.

It's also my Mom's B-Day today..haha.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Yeah, its mad late - I acknowledge that.
Ended up starting 420 pretty early on this one...lol.
None the less, I put together a little mix for today (yesterday) so that I would have something cool to mellow out to once I had begun the festivities :)
Its got some good shit for the smokin types out there, check it out - you might just find something u dig too!

> Download Download 420 Mix!

Attachments

• 420-Albums.jpg
    420-Albums.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 96
  • 420-Playlist.jpg
    420-Playlist.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 107

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
Yeah, its mad late - I acknowledge that.
Ended up starting 420 pretty early on this one...lol.
None the less, I put together a little mix for today (yesterday) so that I would have something cool to mellow out to once I had begun the festivities :)
Its got some good shit for the smokin types out there, check it out - you might just find something u dig too!

> Download Download 420 Mix!

good looks

members online