Halo 2

tricky spinz

Dead Man Walkin
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 12
aight, who's buyin this one? eh? i know i am all over that shit. this game is gonna be fuckin SWEET. ok, nov. 9. if you have an xbox, you best be grabbin this shit. it is gonna be hot.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
Hell yea better than the first one, you get to hold a machine gun in both hands, three diffrent sniper rifles and a shit load of more shit, just can't wait to get the xbox.

also ps2 fans if you want a game like halo but a little bit more grimmy get killzone its raw the people off g4techtv, from x-play said it is up their with halo so check that out on nov. 4

peace,

DJDRAGN9

The Don Gorgon
ill o.g.
i got mine on preorder!! if ya want to get spanked on xbox live tricky the gamertag is "djdragn9" lol!!!!

tricky spinz

Dead Man Walkin
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 12
yea dude. i need to get live. i have been waiting for halo 2 to come out before i get it. i think i'ma pick it up real soon. hopefully this weekend maybe? so i can have it ready for the 9th. :-D

Aminimity

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
My homie got the halo 2 priated french version... its crazy ill, you can pull fools out of their rides all gta style and shit... the pistol has been powerd down alot though

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
my friend has the pirated version to but have'nt went over their and played it, he has linux and a mod chip installed on his xbox, but is xbox live free like the ps2 online gaming

ill o.g.
i was usin this kid down the street so i could play this game. I went to his crib every day afterschool for a couple weeks to play this.

I love the multiplayer. I never played online though. But i can kill anybody with the twin magnums though.

members online