HAhahahaha beanie siegel

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
damn that was hilarious...lol......
He was high as hell, but he made a good point......

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
word as bond them niggas look gay..pharrell is worse than kanye!! i aint a beanie fan but he cudnt put that any better even being extremely burnt out...pharell look more like a lil boy then he is wearing outfits that a dike lesbo wud wear in the words of beanie....thas...thas not cool who does that??

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
thats not thats not thats not thats not coo to be..

thats not coo....

T

The Bastard

i aint into beanies shit, never was, butthe doods right, kanyes sick o nthe beats, but he wears blouses :(

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
I dont get what his point is, can someone explain it to me??

Gene Flo

"Current Events" OUT NOW! www.TheVerbalImage.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
since when did either kanye or pharrell claim to be hood?

and its funny that some of beanies biggest records came from pharrell and kanye...lol

maybe hes mad that he cant sell records lol

Thats what Im sayin....

First of all Pharell has never said anything about the HOOD....when he first was gettin big he was all Skateboard B and shit....Kanye was just a wil´n out dude who I never really liked that much in the first place...so my theory is that BEANIE IS JUST ONE HIGH DUDE!....real bob marley like...

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
LOL

but one thing. louis vitton driving shoes. who's wearing that stuff?

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Thats what Im sayin....

First of all Pharell has never said anything about the HOOD....when he first was gettin big he was all Skateboard B and shit....Kanye was just a wil´n out dude who I never really liked that much in the first place...so my theory is that BEANIE IS JUST ONE HIGH DUDE!....real bob marley like...

whether pharell claimed to be hood or not...he still looks gay as fuck wit that shyt..who names there clothing line ice cream??....i need some wu wear

T

The Bastard

lol pharell makes ice cream, i didnt even know that shit. my uncle came up to me the other day and was like look at theese shoes i got at aj write for 25 bucks. the shits said ice cream on the tongue, i was like wtf is that, now i know ,uncle dom is down wit pharell, im gunna get 5 ginnys to jump his ass when he leaves the house for work now

bluchippa5

Golden Ear
ill o.g.
still the same stuff around here...a bunch of people that think hip-hop should be this one thing...some of ya'll are trying TOO hard around here to belong to the culture, but I digress...It was a funny interview though, no doubt about it being funny, but ain't nobody gonna tell me dressing a certain way dictates whats hood...Soon as brothers wear something besides baggy jeans and XXL shirts its gay...You cats have no idea what hood is...and even if you grow up not having sh!t, that doesn't mean your hood...Beans has made money to dress the way he does...so has kanye and pharell...and so do i...and trust me, i don't get paid to dress hood...

that's my post for the day...i guess that will make that "BLUCHIPPA 5, you haven't posted here in a while..." sign go away next time I log in...I come here often, but dont post like i used to... this place died down alot as far as the lab and the basement...I wonder why???? peace out to fade all the illmuzik fam who keep it real, not acting like they keep it real...

-true blu

members online