Had anyone heard the new Az featuring Ghostface and Raekwon?....

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Oh shit.. I gotta hear that shit, man AZ aint drop nuthin new in a minute. He said is this effort doesnt do well, he's retiring. But you know how rappers and retiring go together... like milk and vodka.

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
track is fuckin gutter, and AZ's album will be amazing, everything iv'e heard so far is sick

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
its iight the lyrics our hot but that beat bothers me for sum reason..i think its them fuckin claps the south ruined the clap sound fo me YEA I SAID IT lol

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Blunt604 said:
it isnt produced by premo...just the cuts were done by premo.... i have AZ's album AWOL shit sucks... only good cut is the come up

you sure its the real thing????

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
maybe i'm blind and stuff, but i can't really find where to listen to it. i see the topchart, but no links.

2_nice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
FuriouZ said:
its iight the lyrics our hot but that beat bothers me for sum reason..i think its them fuckin claps the south ruined the clap sound fo me YEA I SAID IT lol

has to be said.... can i get a soul clap anyone ??

T

The Bastard

this track is pretty hot, did anyone check those 2 new gza/dj muggs tracks on the left menu,them tracks are ill! this sites pretty ill too def bookmarkin it, good look euro

members online